1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised this figure isn't getting more love. I guess with all these releases, we're getting desensitised.

A HT Boba is a dream item for me.

Even though it is probably the best 1/6 Fett of all time it still isn't mind blowing awesome like I expected it to be back when I was dreaming of a HT/SW collaboration around 2010 or so. In fact that's pretty much how I feel about all of their SW offerings thus far. I expected more at this point.

Even though it is probably the best 1/6 Fett of all time it still isn't mind blowing awesome like I expected it to be back when I was dreaming of a HT/SW collaboration around 2010 or so. In fact that's pretty much how I feel about all of their SW offerings thus far. I expected more at this point.

:lol
You want Fett to dance a jig for you?

Actually the only thing I could ask for in addition would be a sound chip with his famous lines, from the original voice actor.

It was great to finally see all of these figures in person. I've always been a fan of the Boba Fett design (ESB over ROTJ), but if I could only have one to fill my BF 1/6 scale quota, it'd be this one. Soup to nuts, this guys sculpt and tailoring is top notch. I think a lot of the thunder was taken out of his unveiling by the Tie fighter and Leia reveals. Once the dust settles though, the bucket heads will rejoice once again:)

I see your point and I feel the same way. Back in my DX collecting days I felt like I was getting so much "Bang for my Buck"!! HT was throwing everything in with their releases. Today the releases are great but it has a "basic" feel with a high $220+ cost. Its hard for me to get into the SW line (huge fan of SW BTW) knowing I cannot afford them all.

:lol
You want Fett to dance a jig for you?

Actually the only thing I could ask for in addition would be a sound chip with his famous lines, from the original voice actor.

Actually I may have spoken to soon. I thought the bucket looked off here. (too long)
hot-toys-sdcc-2015-13.jpg

But here, it looks about perfect.
hot-toys-sdcc-2015-14.jpg

Yeah, those smartphone pics can distort a lot. Also, the ROTJ helmet has the "correct" vertical sides when viewed from the front, not like the "warped" ESB helmet (which I prefer) which had the flared out angled sides.

I see your point and I feel the same way. Back in my DX collecting days I felt like I was getting so much "Bang for my Buck"!! HT was throwing everything in with their releases. Today the releases are great but it has a "basic" feel with a high $220+ cost. Its hard for me to get into the SW line (huge fan of SW BTW) knowing I cannot afford them all.

Sorry I missed your post. Yeah, SW has always had the "collect them all!" thing, in fact, I believe they invented it. That's going to be impossible for me to do as well although i will probably pick up a few of my favs if they turn out alright. And yeah, I miss the old days as well when it comes to accessories and bang for buck. The DX line was great and i miss it already. Even during that time though look at what some of the figures came with such as Godfather, Todd, Aldo Raine, T-1000 etc. Good times!

I'm surprised this figure isn't getting more love. I guess with all these releases, we're getting desensitised.

A HT Boba is a dream item for me.

Im happy as hell to be getting this...It's a great looking figure...and I have always wanted both versions of Fett...But I agree, I will keep my SS Fett, unless HT comes out with an Empire version that is totally mind blowing over the SS version...And I really don't see that happening yet....

Im happy as hell to be getting this...It's a great looking figure...and I have always wanted both versions of Fett...But I agree, I will keep my SS Fett, unless HT comes out with an Empire version that is totally mind blowing over the SS version...And I really don't see that happening yet....

That HT chest armor/vest looks pretty sweet though, and they got the greens spot on.

I really hope Fett gets a different stand than the same old Death Star Detention Block one that came with the Stormies.

I really hope Fett gets a different stand than the same old Death Star Detention Block one that came with the Stormies.

Sand base from the Sandtrooper would make slightly more sense, but probably would be best with something related to Jabba's palace in some way.

Back