1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Then I would be a very sad island boy.

:lol:lol

Hate to break it to you, but here is the villain for Episode 7. Darth Darth Binks.

4kcMKfs.jpg

I got spoiler shots for days.

Did you see the Time Magazine shoot?

PersonoftheYearBinks.jpg

On set.

Emperor_jar_jar.jpg

Promo pic

images

Muhahahaha, look at the spoilers.

:lol

You just know that Jar Jar would clumsily kill everyone that got near him.

"Oops, I accidently beheaded Chewbacca while slipping on some bantha podo".

Guys should I wait for a Hot Toys Jango Fett? what do you all recommend? I don't really see a reason why HT wouldn't make that one in the future as it is such an iconic character. But just want to hear some opinions on that, the SSC looks great but HT is on another league in both details/sculpt etc.

Thanks!

Guys should I wait for a Hot Toys Jango Fett? what do you all recommend? I don't really see a reason why HT wouldn't make that one in the future as it is such an iconic character. But just want to hear some opinions on that, the SSC looks great but HT is on another league in both details/sculpt etc.

Thanks!

Have fun waiting 10 years for a HT Jango Fett.

SSC version looks great to me, I have had it on PO since it went up, should be shipping in a few months.

I don't think HT will focus much on the PT really. They've still got the original trilogy to get through and then all the sequels and spin offs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm thinking about trying to get hold of a SS Jango... think it would go nicely along side this Boba.

The one I really want from the Prequels would be a HT Jedi Master Obi-Wan from ROTS to go alongside the inevitable ROTJ Luke. Yes I know SS made one a few years back but that will be hard to find now (I'd assume) and an up to date HT version with light up saber etc would be amazing. Not likely to happen, not any time soon anyway, but I hope it may do one day.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Back