1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TFA getting ready for a sarlacc pit escape story?

tfa-first-cards-09.JPG

Immediate pre-order for the deluxe. Boba Fett alone would have been anyway but can't resist the Sarlaac

Maybe a spoiler tag? :(

For what? It's the same Boba Fett that's been release countless times, but in TFA packaging. It has nothing to do with the TFA movie. The attachment thing is just some POS they're adding to every single figure release so people don't get so upset about paying $13 for a $3 action figure.

For what? It's the same Boba Fett that's been release countless times, but in TFA packaging. It has nothing to do with the TFA movie. The attachment thing is just some POS they're adding to every single figure release so people don't get so upset about paying $13 for a $3 action figure.
Sorry, I don't know Hasbro figs...and I don't know if Boba has been rumored to be in TFA. Honestly it's becoming harder to avoid leaked images and sorta, so maybe I'm becoming paranoid.
Anyway if Boba is in TFA, I'll kill you both. :monkey3

Anyway if Boba is in TFA, I'll kill you both. :monkey3

Well, if the figures and packaging are any indication, that means Vader and a 19 year old Farmboy Luke are also in TFA. ;) It's just Hasbro's new package for the entire SW product line. We'll see Greedo on that package eventually.

I've placed my pre-order on LCDN. Next... Yoda and Emperor with Throne! :pray:

That's not a spoiler, this is a spoiler.

I don't really care about spoilers as much as some people, but that's not very cool and it's also way off topic. You should probably remove that photo before a mod does it for you.

Back