1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah looks like they found a chubby cosplayer and based their sculpt off him. Dem thighs and Depends diaper tho' phxcc-mex-boba.jpg Still getting him instead of the 1/4.:)

Whats sucks is all these releases are a automatic “NO” for me. With the exchange rate being so bad all these figures are over $300 CAN. It just to much to pay for “cool” figures.

If the deluxe version with the Sarlacc Pit isn't too much more than the regular I'll go for it but the deluxe isn't something I necessarily want to pay a large premium for. I'd honestly rather have the Skiff base from the 1/4th figure.

A strange lack of variety in the announcement picts. He also seems to be posed to compensate for the jet pack as if he'll fall over if in any other pose.

Eh, I know it's not everybody's favorite on here, but I'm still happy enough with my Sideshow Boba. And whatever issues it might have is more than made up for by the fact it's the ESB version of the character. :)

Eh, I know it's not everybody's favorite on here, but I'm still happy enough with my Sideshow Boba. And whatever issues it might have is more than made up for by the fact it's the ESB version of the character. :)

THe SS is a well done figure.

Just isn't Crayola Fett.

SS Jango is a keeper though.

I purchased mine for $170 CAN (the good days). And he looks fine in my display. No need to spend $300+ to replace

A bit annoyed that they are reusing the same stand that they used with the Stormtroopers. Doesn't really fit.

A bit annoyed that they are reusing the same stand that they used with the Stormtroopers. Doesn't really fit.
Yeah, the stand is really non-sensical. Even the Sandtooper base would be a better fit (even if inaccurate, still). Surprised they didn't give him a skiff base. Really thought they were going to switch that stand out between SDCC and pre-order, but apparently not. I imagine, too, that a lot of the ESB figures will be coming with Bespin carbonite chamber stands, so makes Fett's ROTJ DS base sorta silly.

Yeah if they can do it for the Sandtrooper why not for Boba? A desert one isn't perfect but would be better. From the pictures it looks like all they've done is paint it a bit more roughly, perhaps to make it look like a skiff base?

Back