1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they figure everyone who buys the deluxe will be doing so to use the sarlacc anyway.

Not a bad price for the regular. I'm glad they didn't make the Deluxe version the only version. I have no use for that sarlacc.

Is the grip of the gun supposed to be too small to hold in the hand? Same issue with Sideshow's, yet when I look at prop/replica photos it looks like the grip is at least the size of a large revolver.

I currently have the Medicom ROTJ Boba Fett, which I'm pretty pleased with. Is this one worth upgrading to? I definitely preferred the Medicom to the SS Boba but not sure if that will hold true when compared to the hot toys version. If its only slightly better then I can't justify the swap but if its leagues better then I might have to do the old swaparoo..

Is the grip of the gun supposed to be too small to hold in the hand? Same issue with Sideshow's, yet when I look at prop/replica photos it looks like the grip is at least the size of a large revolver.

I have a Webley brass grip and metal arm / with wood stock. The grip is so small that my pinky just floats.

Edit for image:

11821654_538236529661351_1707545311_n.jpg
11123916_448441061986601_624306431_n.jpg
11055534_1442879172669484_58433841_n.jpg

I don't understand why they just didn't make another tentacle that has a waist holder attached to it to hold fett instead of a big black thing???? It seems like such an obvious idea that I just can't wrap my head around it????

I currently have the Medicom ROTJ Boba Fett, which I'm pretty pleased with. Is this one worth upgrading to? I definitely preferred the Medicom to the SS Boba but not sure if that will hold true when compared to the hot toys version. If its only slightly better then I can't justify the swap but if its leagues better then I might have to do the old swaparoo..

I got rid of my Medi Fett long ago. On it's own, it looks very good, but next to Sideshow's, they look so out of place. I can only imagine how bad he'll look next to this Hot Toys one. Here's that Medi Fett next to some Sideshow Clones. He actually looks shorter/skinnier in person too.

DSC02362.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on this one! Just pre-ordered the regular version. I saw the beak in the Sarlaac and my decision was made. I am still loving my SS ESB Fett, one of my fave SS figs but I like the contrast of both Boba's, such a great character all around.

I don't understand why they just didn't make another tentacle that has a waist holder attached to it to hold fett instead of a big black thing???? It seems like such an obvious idea that I just can't wrap my head around it????

Yeah that does seem like an odd choice. I guess it's meant to pose him flying above the Sarlacc and not being eaten by it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439579330.909413.jpg

My 1/6th sideshow Fetts.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439579363.406121.jpg

My 1/4 scale Fett.

Like the Hot Toys 1/6th scale, but wouldn't buy 2 ROTJ boba. Love the 1/4 scale too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm perfectly happy with my SS ESB Fett, and I was never a fan of the ROTJ look, so I'm saving some money here...
Having said that, I think this figure looks great. It's poorly posed and futzed though, that's for sure.

Back