1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm, interesting. I actually like the SSC one better (like my opinion matters :lol). Don't get me wrong they're both nice looking figures but if I had to pick one, ESB.

I agree another tentacle would have been better than a Doc Ock arm, but I'm not a fan of the sarlacc stand anyway.

Main problem with old Boba was, for me, the usual prometheus crappiness. Once ported on a TT it was a million times better.
Nevertheless I need a ROTJ Bobab too, so good this time is HT.

That's the prototype though, isn't it?
I know my SS Fett didn't look like that out of the box...

My SS NEVER looked like that. This was the figure that came out of my box, NOT that in the comparison picture.
068a.jpg

As least you can see everything on the HT version. The SS does look better in that pic...because his armor's hidden, gets custom detailing and photoshop magic added:lol

Preordered. It is star wars and an exclusive. Like the exclusive stand with it and firinf rockets, even though scene not in movie. My first flex pay for 2016.

Yeah that comparison picture isn't fair at all.

And it's making me realise yet again that I prefer the ROTJ look.

Preordered. It is star wars and an exclusive. Like the exclusive stand with it and firinf rockets, even though scene not in movie. My first flex pay for 2016.

It's not actually an exclusive. You're just paying 25 bucks more for a neat stand and they're just calling it "deluxe". In my opinion it's worth it just for the add on fire for his jetpack.

It's not actually an exclusive. You're just paying 25 bucks more for a neat stand and they're just calling it "deluxe". In my opinion it's worth it just for the add on fire for his jetpack.

My mistake. Thanks for correcting me. Maybe should have waited then. Will there be alot made of deluxe version?

My mistake. Thanks for correcting me. Maybe should have waited then. Will there be alot made of deluxe version?

If you look at past "deluxe" figures like Robo with his chair, then there's not as many as the regular but they still make a bunch of them. You probably could have waited but if you like it and really want it then I think you did the right thing by just ordering now. You could've saved $20 in time, but who cares. You now have your order solidified. Always a good feeling.

My SS NEVER looked like that. This was the figure that came out of my box, NOT that in the comparison picture.
068a.jpg

As least you can see everything on the HT version. The SS does look better in that pic...because his armor's hidden, gets custom detailing and photoshop magic added:lol

Actually, that was the figure that came out of MY box. :wink1:

Here are a few more from that shoot. I did my best to make it presentable, though there were just too many things I didn't like about it. It was really a shame, because Sideshow did ALOT of things right, also...

I believe that there will be absolutely no comparison whatsoever with the Hot Toys version (prototype or not).

004a.jpg

076a.jpg

041a.jpg

Sideshow Fett is definitely better,plus it's Empire version....Sideshow's legs are also skinnier

Back