1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439585597.567301.jpg

Yeah I mean I'm not with people that the sideshow is a better figure than the HT. I'd like to hope that in the end the HT is better as the SS came out a while ago now and hey...it's hot toys right. But I'm very much satisfied with my SS Boba and see nothing wrong with it. Plus I will like having all the iterations of Boba (Proto, ESB, and ROTJ in 1/4 scale).

I find with most figures that good posing can limit many shortcomings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, my bad Rubio. I picked the best image off Google that showed how the figure really looked like in person and your shot captures it. Definitely not the one from that comparison shot last page. That one is a whole other figure.

A Sideshow figure superior to the HotToys version?!
Put down the crack pipes and slowly step away from the thread.

Gonna wait on ordering the deluxe have to spread the money around. But I do want the Sarlaac to get him into something similar to this
Reversal_of_fate.PNG

im going the standard route on this, bbts too. not digging that stand. $5.25 super saver shipping to is awesomesauce too.

While I'm not a fan of the SSC Fett overall because of the chest armor and flouro green debacles, the weathering on its helmet is the best SSC ever did and some of the parts are spot-on - gauntlets, backpack, boots.

The other thing is that ROTJ Fett has the narrower helmet so - to me - never looked as cool as the wider flared ESB helmet.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439632433.116765.jpg

Wow looks amazing there. And the price is not too bad. I'll get my 1/4 scale in and the Jango Fett and see after that if I want to splurge on this. Argh.

And I'd actually want that base to give it another option. I may just wait it out and hope for a 1/6 scale ESB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back