1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lime Boba Fett is lame Boba Fett.

Was there some massive paint variation in the Fett people received from SSC? Mine is a drab green, nothing bright nor fluorescent-like about it at all. The previous owner fixed the chest armor to a satisfactory level and I have no complaints about it overall.

Was there some massive paint variation in the Fett people received from SSC? Mine is a drab green, nothing bright nor fluorescent-like about it at all. The previous owner fixed the chest armor to a satisfactory level and I have no complaints about it overall.

Yeah mine was more of the drab green you mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered the standard, don't care for the deluxe extras but the stand is good value. All the proto pics already look better than my SSC Fett in hand and I like the ROTJ design better, this was a no-brainer for me. The SSC looks great but I've always been a little frustrated with the body's proportions and articulations.

For some reason my SSC Fett always wanted to stand like he was Daphne from Scooby Doo.

img-thing

scoobphoto.jpg

It was a decent figure but I'm glad I let it go and look forward to the new one from HT.

Yeah mine was more of the drab green you mentioned.

Admittedly "lime" was an exaggeration. You got me. But Sideshow's ESB Fett leaves a lot to be desired in my book...

It looks phenomenal :clap This set seems like a lot of fun. I don't even mind the jet thrusters, they're much better in red than orange. The Sarlac pit really brings the character to life ( :monkey3 ) I wish every figure came with an (optional) display to show them in their own environment 'in action'. Why couldn't they do something like this for Quicksilver? I guess they realize Boba is way more important :lol

Yeah the figure is looking awesome. I really like the Sarlacc too but agree the beak looks stupid. At least the tentacles I'm guessing come separate so you could probably leave them off and figure out a way to fill the areas where they screw in.

This looks great. The timing is surprising, its clearly going to compete directly against the 1/4. I can't decide between just one scale or both. The price of the sarlaac is reasonable, but I would much prefer a solo in carbonite as a deluxe.

This looks great. The timing is surprising, its clearly going to compete directly against the 1/4. I can't decide between just one scale or both. The price of the sarlaac is reasonable, but I would much prefer a solo in carbonite as a deluxe.
They've done other 1/4th figures at the same time as the corresponding 1/6th figures. I think that the bread and butter is still the 1/6th stuff and the 1/4th is just extra for people who collect that scale exclusively or for die-hard fans who want both.

They've done other 1/4th figures at the same time as the corresponding 1/6th figures. I think that the bread and butter is still the 1/6th stuff and the 1/4th is just extra for people who collect that scale exclusively or for die-hard fans who want both.

Yeah not sure I want to open the 1/4 can of worms, but a quarter boba and stormtrooper would look great side by side. Space is becoming an issue and I want that falcon cockpit.

What is the next HT Star Wars announcement? Any guess? More OT?

At the beginning of September a big wave of books,comics and toys ( Post Ep VI and Ep VII related) will be released. Maybe by then HT will have the permission to announce the first Ep VII figure.

What is the next HT Star Wars announcement? Any guess? More OT?

At the beginning of September a big wave of books,comics and toys ( Post Ep VI and Ep VII related) will be released. Maybe by then HT will have the permission to announce the first Ep VII figure.

Yeah, September 4th is "Force Friday" when all stores get to unleash Episode VII products upon the world. It'd be cool if HT previewed their first figure from the new film on that day as well.

Back