1/6 Hot Toys - MMS194 - The Expendables 2: Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my 2nd head. Side by side the first head does look better I think.
Nice to have 2 full sets though since the casual clothes for the E2 figure is a great figure on its own.

Saw The Expendables 3 last night and I really enjoyed it. Sort of made me want a Barney Ross for my collection. I like this figure but I wish it didn't have the facial hair as I don't love that on this figure. Too bad there likely won't be a new version made.

It would be cool if someone put together a plain stallone sculpt without the facial hair that could be used with the Exp 2 Barney figure.

I sort of wondered how complicated a repaint would be. I don't trust myself to do it on my own though.

We could always see if a custom sculptor here wants to recast one of the Hot Toys Exp heads and make us an E3 beardless sculpt?
...I'd love it to be like the poster with Stallone chomping on a cigar!

Finally going to see E3 today in a few hours :yess:

The_Expendables_3_Barney_Ross_poster.jpg

We could always see if a custom sculptor here wants to recast one of the Hot Toys Exp heads and make us an E3 beardless sculpt?
...I'd love it to be like the poster with Stallone chomping on a cigar!
It'd be cool but not sure if I'm buying the figure or not yet. If I decide to it'll probably be a ways off (I don't see it selling out anytime too soon anyways). I suppose I could live with how this version looks, but I'm just not the hugest fan of the facial hair but whatever.

Loved it guys!!!

E3 was a fantastic 3rd installment. Anybody going into this movie knowing exactly what it is will be very entertained :lol

I would have loved to see the older guys more, but whatcha gonna do. I need a HT Ross 3 now :wink1:

Saw The Expendables 3 last night and I really enjoyed it. Sort of made me want a Barney Ross for my collection. I like this figure but I wish it didn't have the facial hair as I don't love that on this figure. Too bad there likely won't be a new version made.

Love the 1st figure, and would buy him with no facial hair too.
Anything's better than that ugly 2.0 sculpt.

Loved it guys!!!

E3 was a fantastic 3rd installment. Anybody going into this movie knowing exactly what it is will be very entertained :lol

I would have loved to see the older guys more, but whatcha gonna do. I need a HT Ross 3 now :wink1:

Good to hear, looking forward to a kickass good time when I see it:yess:

It'd be cool but not sure if I'm buying the figure or not yet. If I decide to it'll probably be a ways off (I don't see it selling out anytime too soon anyways). I suppose I could live with how this version looks, but I'm just not the hugest fan of the facial hair but whatever.

Fair enough man.
Personally I prefer the facial hair for Barney ...separates him from his other iconic action characters.
....though I'd still buy a cigar chomping E3 look )

Good to hear DA. I know going in this is not going to win any awards, I just hope its a fun movie. Unfortunately, it appears to be tanking at the box office. This is most likely the last one.

Loved it guys!!!

Glad to hear you enjoyed it !

Spoiler Spoiler:

Good to hear DA. I know going in this is not going to win any awards, I just hope its a fun movie. Unfortunately, it appears to be tanking at the box office. This is most likely the last one.
Yeah, this one isn't gonna last long in the theater. Go see it asap, before it's gone. If you like the other movies, then you should like this one too. Nothing ground breaking, but I had a good time watching it.

It's out??? :panic: Why didn't I go see it today?? I was off of work. :gah:

Go see it buddy cause this will probably be the last hurrah!!! Also, I watched Escape Plan with Sly & Arnie on Saturday and loved it too. I highly recommend giving that one a watch.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it !

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol Your spoiler part had me laughing pretty good man. I completely agree too. Overall, it's just what I expect from a Sly movie. Not gonna have a perfect story, or win awards, not gonna win over the younger generation use to super hero films, but it will keep his fans entertained just like the other Expendables movies. I would love to see more of them, but the chances are pretty slim.

:lol Your spoiler part had me laughing pretty good man. I completely agree too. Overall, it's just what I expect from a Sly movie. Not gonna have a perfect story, or win awards, not gonna win over the younger generation use to super hero films, but it will keep his fans entertained just like the other Expendables movies. I would love to see more of them, but the chances are pretty slim.

ha glad you got a laugh :)

And you realize Expendables 4 is essentially already confirmed to be happening, right? :yess:

I know they were talking about it, but it might be straight to blu ray now :lol I don't care though and I will see it no matter what :yess: I read Pierce Brosnan wants in on E4 too. That could be very cool seeing 007 as a bad guy in the next one. I haven't watched a Bond film, since he stopped making them. I still have no idea if Craig is any good as Bond and missed all 3 of his movies :monkey3

Back