1/6 Hot Toys - MMS194 - The Expendables 2: Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man. Yeah, all my tattoos are freehand. I sketch out the tat and then go over it with a fine paint brush using acrylics. Also, you asked about Trench on PM and here is the updated version with a breakdown of parts:

Wolfking- head sculpt
HT- Wolverine body w/DamToys feet
HT- DX10 gloved hands and sunglasses
HT- Colton Black T, M65 Jacket, hip/stomach pad underwear
DML- C.I.D. Wai Hawaiian shirt
COO Models- AA Shotgun
BBI- gun and holster, Carlos shotgun bandolier
VTS Revenger pants and belt, FBI Nick Cage boots

I think that is everything :)

14333428988_0b8dd62416_c.jpg

14516620591_49e217ebfc_b.jpg

Man, this looks absolutely fantastic!! I've just been thinking about doing this and here you went and told me everything I needed to know! Thank you so much!

Do you mind if I ask your recipe for Toll Road?

I found a good sculpt, but having trouble finding a Soldier of Fortune vest anymore (all sold out everywhere). You substitute looks pretty good there. Also, like the hat, haven't been able to find that either yet.

Man, this looks absolutely fantastic!! I've just been thinking about doing this and here you went and told me everything I needed to know! Thank you so much!

Glad you like it :hi5: That bash turned out about as good as I can make it and I'm pretty happy with the results.

Do you mind if I ask your recipe for Toll Road?

I found a good sculpt, but having trouble finding a Soldier of Fortune vest anymore (all sold out everywhere). You substitute looks pretty good there. Also, like the hat, haven't been able to find that either yet.

I will try my best to break this one down for you. Some of the parts I already had in my parts bin from years of collecting, so it's hard to remember who made them.

Kaustic Plastik- Gladiator HS
ACI- Bruce body
ToysCity- BDUs
DamToys- Black Hawk Down Sniper body armor vest
HT- Ross 1 night vision goggles
21st Century- mini shotgun
Dragon- knee & elbow pads
BBI- belt, gun, holster, rifle, & ammo pouches.
Black fingerless gloves that slide over the hands from EBAY
BBI or Dragon- boots
I don't remeber who made the boonie hat. I had it for a long time on a night ops bash from about 10 years ago.

You could give him a black cap if you don't find a boonie cause he wears one in E2 :wink1:

Here is a link for one that looks about right if your interested:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/as0109-1-6...0533?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2c8763b8b5

That Arnie is perfect ! ..... though the sunglasses are obviously hiding the lack of wrinkles on that sculpt :)

Barney has arrived. Haven't even had a chance to dress but on initial impressions I mostly regret paying extra for the E1 Sly sculpt.
In person this E2 sculpt looks perfect to me!

Weird how at first glance it looks like Arnold in this poster. It could be either or. :lol
The_Expendables_3_Barney_Ross_poster.jpg

Barney has arrived. Haven't even had a chance to dress but on initial impressions I mostly regret paying extra for the E1 Sly sculpt.
In person this E2 sculpt looks perfect to me!

Build a 2nd Sly and put the other outfit & hs to use :wink1:

Congrats on the figure SAB. I agree, that the EX2 sculpt is pretty darn good.

12353500215_b888cf1743_b.jpg

Those two figures look great together jimmie. Nice work buddy :clap

Back