1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I thought it was something else but it turns out I already messed about with that, haha. Thought the articulation could actually go further than what I was able to achieve.

Lovin' this figure!

14422671214_de4ac55e98_o.jpg

14420793661_799114a877_o.jpg

14237572137_31d01942ab_o.jpg

I was messin with mine last night & scuffed off pieces of red paint in the area on his left arm near the armpits... anyone know what's a good touch up paint to use for this? I was wondering if the paint that was being used for Mark 4's pink panties would work on this. Anyone who's done this care to comment?

I was messin with mine last night & scuffed off pieces of red paint in the area on his left arm near the armpits... anyone know what's a good touch up paint to use for this? I was wondering if the paint that was being used for Mark 4's pink panties would work on this. Anyone who's done this care to comment?

Red sharpie? Im not joking either, it wouldn't be a perfect match but its a very cheap solution and it might cover it well enough.

Just something to look into

Red sharpie? Im not joking either, it wouldn't be a perfect match but its a very cheap solution and it might cover it well enough.

Just something to look into

I suppose if it doesnt match i can always cover it up later with some really good quality paint. When it scratched off (the arms seems to be plastic) i was left with dull red spots. :gah: you cant really see it with certain poses but the fact i know its there drives me nuts!

I suppose if it doesnt match i can always cover it up later with some really good quality paint. When it scratched off (the arms seems to be plastic) i was left with dull red spots. :gah: you cant really see it with certain poses but the fact i know its there drives me nuts!

Yeah im like that too, it just irritates me sometimes. But yeah, sharpie u can always wipe off with like rubbing alcohol or something so it aint gonna be "permanent" as it suppose to be lol

Red Gundam marker would be simplest imo.

Back