1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am too. The figure has been so quiet since the prototype was revealed... hoping that means HT has been busy revising it.

I've been looking for an Avengers Loki head sculpt just in case. Anyone know someone that's selling one? Even your local shops, etc. I haven't had any luck.

I don't mind the head sculpt, although i too would like a new one, but have been unable to find a helmet from the earlier release.

I would definitely buy the Avengers Loki purely for the helmet if this figure turns out great. God knows if they fixed the headsculpt but kudos if they did. Thor looked amazing, and I hope this guy does too.

Probably a silly question...

Does anyone know if they Avengers Loki helmet will fit on the TDW Loki? I mean, the hair is pushed back on both heads...

If they enlarged the head like they did Thor, it's gonna be a tad hard. Either sand down inside the helmet a little or the head itself. But the helmet is pretty malleable, so I think a few layers of sanding would suffice.

I thought I read that the hair on the back of his head is removable to fit the helmet.

Thats the Thor 1 figure, not Loki. Theres no way the loki helmet will fit on TDW sculpt without modification. It would be easier to just swap the head with Avengers loki, and its a better looking sculpt.

Thats the Thor 1 figure, not Loki. Theres no way the loki helmet will fit on TDW sculpt without modification. It would be easier to just swap the head with Avengers loki, and its a better looking sculpt.

yep, thats right.... Thor 1 and yeah you could just use an Avengers head, that Loki helmet is fiddly though, I wonder how many people broke theirs just trying to open it :lol

Oh my mistake, I thought Avengers Loki was the one that had removable hair. I'm hoping I can get my hands on an Avengers sculpt, I wanna display him as he was in the Hulk's cage on the Helicarrier.

Back