1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think we got an update! Moved up release date means no fixed HS, will look exactly like the prototype. Just like Golden Age Cap :dunno

I guess I'm one of the few that actually like the HS on this figure.

July is here! One last rally to get an update! New sculpt please!!!

*does the wave*

Damn this was supposed to be my cheap ticket to a HT Loki fig but not with that HS. I was hoping they would refine it but it doesn't seem to be moving that way so I shelled out for the Avengers Loki. I blame TH for being such a bad ass Loki.

Damn this was supposed to be my cheap ticket to a HT Loki fig but not with that HS. I was hoping they would refine it but it doesn't seem to be moving that way so I shelled out for the Avengers Loki. I blame TH for being such a bad ass Loki.

No don't blame Tom. Strangely enough I'm still hoping for a fixed Headsculpt

No don't blame Tom. Strangely enough I'm still hoping for a fixed Headsculpt

You're not the only one. While I don't mind buying an Avengers head, I did buy this for the 'de-powered' look and because I greatly enjoyed Tom's performance in TDW. So here's hoping that HT actually bothered to listen to the complaints.:pray:

You're not the only one. While I don't mind buying an Avengers head, I did buy this for the 'de-powered' look and because I greatly enjoyed Tom's performance in TDW. So here's hoping that HT actually bothered to listen to the complaints.:pray:

:pray: I will join you in prayer :pray: :rotfl

Back