1/6 Hot Toys - MMS273 - Iron Man 2: Tony Stark w/ Arc Reactor Creation Accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another great set that's being neglected here. This is hands down the best Stark fig we've gotten. The sculpt is amazing (finally) and they finally got better (not perfect) proportions for him with this new body. I'm sure this set would've been a bigger hit if it included the table. I'm guessing that they didn't so it made the Workshop Accessory Set more appealing.

Are the Armor Testing & Mechanic figs short like this is? Maybe they are the same but I was under the impression that they just went with the generic 12" for those, and I was really impressed to see that this stood shorter; it further adds to his improved proportions

Makeshift workshop setup, until I breakdown and pickup the IM3 accessory set. Really happy with this Stark figure.
View attachment 180618

Looks great there and nice backdrop :clap

Thanks PCK, definitely agree that this the best Stark sculpt to date. The backdrop is behind my bar in the basement. Here is the full view.
image.jpg

Another great set that's being neglected here. This is hands down the best Stark fig we've gotten. The sculpt is amazing (finally) and they finally got better (not perfect) proportions for him with this new body.

It's the same body. But it was pretty good when they first brought it out. All they changed was the arc reactor.

Is it? I wasn't sure about the height, but I thought the arms and maybe torso were bigger on the older ones. Maybe it's the clothes that are deceiving, but the Armor Testing fig looks really buff in comparison

Is it? I wasn't sure about the height, but I thought the arms and maybe torso were bigger on the older ones. Maybe it's the clothes that are deceiving, but the Armor Testing fig looks really buff in comparison

Yeah. If you go to ebay and search "Tony hot body 1/6" those should be enough words to show you the HT Stark bodies. The only difference is the shape of the chest reactor and the circuit style veins on Tony's chest in the Arc Creation figure.

I was interested in that as well, but the description made me nervous. I'm not very good at putting things together.

Looking good!

I stumbled across that table the other day too. Looks interesting, gotta find out more about it

Curious to know if anyone's picked it up yet. I would like an in-depth hands on review before I make the jump.

I wonder what's involved with assembly.

Description
100% NEW (Not Include Figure / Accessories)
The Size: 1/6 (430*30*6CM)
The item is made By Toy Box
Features:
LED Light Up

PS: Not Include Figure / Accessories !!
Buyers Also Need to D.I.Y Assembly , Cut & Glue the Base !!!

It's says cut and glue the base. Pretty weird. This doesn't look like the type of piece that requires "DIY".

So I guess it's just the sides that have LEDs and the etching on the table itself just catches the light?

I tried to get some decent pics of the whole set up but it's time to change the batteries on the HOA. Maybe I should have checked that out before I rearranged the whole friggin' workshop :monkey1

Great photo man and nice set-up:clap:clap I'm very close to clicking the buy it now button:panic:

Great photo man and nice set-up:clap:clap I'm very close to clicking the buy it now button:panic:

Thanks my man :hi5:

Does the coupon work on this yet? If it does, I say it's a no brainer. It's $10 more than Banner was and this set blows that one away in every category. The accessories and outfit are awesome, but the crown jewel is this sculpt. It barely skipped a beat from proto to production and not only is it the best Stark we've gotten thus far, IMO it's amongst the top 10 HT sculpts ever

If you had to choose between Arc Stark or Mech Test 2.0 for a workshop setup... which way would you go?

It depends on whether you prefer IM2 or IM3.
Totally different looks for the accessories. Totally different Tony figures.

I understand it's subjective. ;) I was curious to hear other people's preferences/opinions between the two.

Back