1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen any difference from the proto on this one. I doubt they changed it. And this is definitely not the biggest loss of quality in paint and sculpt from production that I've seen; seems about average to me.

I agree and I think even for this forum there's been some insane hysteria today. Kinda makes me chuckle.

Some of you guys need to book appointments to an optometrist :lol. Anything looks better under proper lighting, that's not the point. This sculpt looks way different from the prototype shots. The shape of the hair and face have changed drastically.

Whether you buy it or not is a completely different issue.

im waiting for pics under an Ikea LED strip inside a detolf as that is where John Matrix will reside in my home

i will contact alyssa milano tonight to get her thoughts on the accuracy of this John Matrix 1/6 figure guys

Some of you guys need to book appointments to an optometrist :lol. Anything looks better under proper lighting, that's not the point. This sculpt looks way different from the prototype shots. The shape of the hair and face have changed drastically.

Whether you buy it or not is a completely different issue.

Changed drastically eh? Do tell.

Cheers dude I literally just emailed the dude that gets his scalp chopped off by the circular saw blade in the toolshed scene to get his thoughts

I'm not seeing 'drastic' here. Looks like a proto gone straight to production without alterations to me:

commando.jpg

Could also be a matter of paintwork. The sculpt does have pores and some texture, but nothing to bring them out. Nothing to emphasize them. A lot of the prototype's magic was the result of subtle, expert paint application.

I'm not seeing 'drastic' here. Looks like a proto gone straight to production without alterations to me:

View attachment 197653

I agree. I posted earlier the pic on the right under normal lighting looked pretty good. I'll wait for videos or pics but I'll likely pick this up. I'm not feeling it is too far removed from the proto.

I have no issues with the fig, it's def Arnold in commando
I've just gotten more patient and am willing to wait in order to get it at a discount

Back