1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is going the same way the BD T800 did. Everyone said it was horrible when the first pictures came out. Head was too big, too soft. Now it's the most fantastic figure ever done by any company. (Of course, I'm not in that camp.) Let's just see what happens when more people get this in hand.

The head of the mms238 is indeed too big and yes too soft.
I think this one will look better in hands.

I have no hopes for their final production version of the Keaton Bruce Wayne looking like the JC Hong pics now.

While I don't think this is that bad, and am planning on picking it up, I do think the profile shots look like Kurt Russell.

One thing I find amusing is that a lot of people complain how they can't afford to waste money on a sub par figure, but they think nothing about throwing away the NRD they put down on it.

I agree I always think that. Maybe get out the high end figure game if you're gonna cry every time you open your wallet

These figures are all about in hand. If you can't afford to get them in hand then tough hahaha

zy4muFx.gif

Snake Plissken what is wrong with these photos this is after photo shots the lighting is every thing bro

Still looks bad, and soft.

I agree I always think that. Maybe get out the high end figure game if you're gonna cry every time you open your wallet

What the hell are you rambling about? You're not even speaking about what the problem is.

No one is complaining about the cost, but if you actually peeled back your eyelids and read the posts prior to you... you'd know that.

They are really. Cost is crucial. If this was a 12" Neca figure everyone would be cumming with excitement

Back