1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The jaw sits too far forward too making it looks likes his mouth is being pushed outwards unaturally

The video doesn't make anyone look stupid, you only have to look up a pic of Arnold as Matrix and compare it to the video and photos to see its soft

WTF?!?! Matrix looks like Til Schweiger!!! :horror

The_Muppets_Again_35801.jpg

Loving the look of this figure and can't wait to get it. One of my most wanted for a long time. Looks like Arnie to me and I'm looking forward to taking pics of this guy.

Me too, not seeing the reason for such hate but to each there own, I'm very excited for this figure, my most wanted figure ever:yess:

I'd say hate is an over exaggeration

Yes it looks like Arnold, a lot? I'd say no but it's clearly him

For an entire weeks wage id have just liked it to be up there likeness wise like some of the others that have got a better likeness or at least a somewhat similar quality and finish to the prototype. I don't think it's unfair to expect that at such an expense.

There's been constructive criticism, I don't see any full on hate just justifiable disappointment. I'm still getting it for sure

I'd say hate is an over exaggeration

Yes it looks like Arnold, a lot? I'd say no but it's clearly him

For an entire weeks wage id have just liked it to be up there likeness wise like some of the others that have got a better likeness or at least a somewhat similar quality and finish to the prototype. I don't think it's unfair to expect that at such an expense.

There's been constructive criticism, I don't see any full on hate just justifiable disappointment. I'm still getting it for sure

I get where you're coming from. I understand some of the criticisms and I actually enjoy seeing the comparison pics and opposing opinions. At these prices, the amount lost from proto to production should be much less than what we get on a lot of these figures.

At the same time, people are posting pics to prove how bad it is and I'm like, "Whoa, looks great!" For all I know, I'm blinded by my love for Arnie. lol

This figure looks softer than Ichabod! I had no intention of getting this but for those who are I feel a little disappointed for you. Kind of looks like that guy from AVATAR Sam Worthington!

Even the DX13 has flaws but I love that figure more than any other (except maybe the QS001, I think they're about even).

Exactly man :clap I just watched Clipper's unboxing video and the thing looks pretty fantastic right out of the box. The amount of gear this thing comes with too gives the owner plenty of posing options as well. Just pick a scene and go with it. Only thing that's missing is an M60, but I have plenty of those in my weapons bin :lol

Exactly man :clap I just watched Clipper's unboxing video and the thing looks pretty fantastic right out of the box. The amount of gear this thing comes with too gives the owner plenty of posing options as well. Just pick a scene and go with it. Only thing that's missing is an M60, but I have plenty of those in my weapons bin :lol
thanks for awaring me of the video, I agree, looks awesome
I might not have the patience for it to drop in price, my son would love to have it as well, he's a huge commando fan

Back