1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy to be getting this fig, So many posing options for this guy too. Maybe go for Deagle and Uzi in each hand look. I would go for the rifle held up over the shoulder look but I think the rubber would not like that.

Screen-Shot-2013-01-20-at-2.27.14-PM.png

Looks undeniably better in video, which is itself a better gauge of what it'll look like in person. That said, still not buying - want to save money.

I really hope that body sees a separate release though. I think I'd go for it, obviously not for its posing but just its aesthetic, Terminator arrival scenes and such.

It's an ok figure, but not excellent and are $ 250. I canceled my pre-order this morning ............."

Down through the years I've noticed that John Travolta, Kurt Russell and Val Kilmer are 3 of the most common go-to names when a figure doesn't look 100% like Arnie.

Down through the years I've noticed that John Travolta, Kurt Russell and Val Kilmer are 3 of the most common go-to names when a figure doesn't look 100% like Arnie.
Haha Me too and there's nothing more boring than the 'it looks like' line. Bore off.

Something else that's a funny one is when a head sculpt is brilliant but doesn't really look like the actor. Star Lord one for me. Beautiful bit of sculpting but really doesn't look like Chris Pratt. Shame as would of been a must buy for me.

This is starting to sound like people shouldn't give opinions. Slightly goes against the purpose of a forum and community.

This discussion has been pretty tame compared to others. I peaked into one of those Sideshow Star Wars threads once. *shudders

I don't spend much time reading the Star Wars threads, but man they are **** about their Darth Vaders.... seriously, I'm an OT fan from way back. ROTJ was one of the first movies I remember seeing as a child in the theatres, I had the audiobooks on tape and used to listen to them before VHS tapes for domestic playback was a 'thing', and daydreamed of being a Jedi... yet I hadn't even really realised that there were big differences between his suits in each of the 3 movies...

:lsvader

Back