1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not charging anything , as usual I said something on Facebook and a few lame brains couldn't see it was tongue in cheek to get a reaction. And I said it on Friday night yet I didn't even film the review until Saturday afternoon........ And here's me thinking that just because we collect toys there are still a few grown ups around

Oh well that's great news then cuz your reviews are the best. Thanks for clearing up the confusion Clipper

Clip's reviews rule, as usual! :duff When Arnie's head pops off at 13:00? :rotfl

Way to go HT, the vest will stain the body. So if you don't buy this figure within the next month or so, there'll be thousands of Matrix figures with discolored bodies? Brilliant. :slap

Clip's reviews rule, as usual! :duff When Arnie's head pops off at 13:00? :rotfl

Way to go HT, the vest will stain the body. So if you don't buy this figure within the next month or so, there'll be thousands of Matrix figures with discolored bodies? Brilliant. :slap

This confuses me, what do u mean? You do know the figure comes packaged without the vest off right?

Thanks Clipper for the review :)
Any chance for a body comparaison with previous arnold T800 bodies?
Thanks

To avoid the stain of the body i will put a sleeveless shirt.

Diminishing just gave the easy solution to this problem. Also if you take the vest off periodically you risk paint rubs and creating loose joints in the shoulders.

yeah i dont know about putting plastic, wouldn't stick to body? I know ht puts plastic on some of their figures in the box, but damn if they knew about the paint rub why didnt they give us something we could do about it?

Ok now i want to know how exactly to put plastic on the figure and underneath the vest. I mean wont it have to completely cover the front and back of the figure torso? What a pain in the ass. I can't believe they design a figure like this with a rubber muscle body and then make a vest thats going to stain it when worn. :gah:

I'm wondering if it's just a small print butt covering exercise... It's either going to stain or it won't. How will periodically removing the vest help? To me what they are saying is there is a slim chance it will stain, and they know that, so if they warn you about it, they can't act suprised afterwards..

I'm wondering if it's just a small print butt covering exercise... It's either going to stain or it won't. How will periodically removing the vest help? To me what they are saying is there is a slim chance it will stain, and they know that, so if they warn you about it, they can't act suprised afterwards..

I'm hoping that's the case, really the body should be treated when painted so it can't rub off or stain too bad. If its sealed with a clear spray coat or something.

Back