1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11707976_917886101583052_4634004460201781678_o.jpg

That was a misleading post! No he's not charging for reviews as a joke three subscribers said they'd pay him £1 to get it up straight away

I really think he's charging now. He posted some more stuff on Facebook saying it's done it's 1 euro or whatever and he sends you the link

Found this pic over at OSW, Commando looks bigger than all the previse HT Arnolds figures from what I can tell

361462d1437132461-different-faces-arnie-20150717_171020_ed.jpg

Down through the years I've noticed that John Travolta, Kurt Russell and Val Kilmer are 3 of the most common go-to names when a figure doesn't look 100% like Arnie.
With newer Arnold figures, it seems Tommy Lee Jones is also a candidate. :lol

Woah, why did they have to make the body so huge compared to the other Arnie figs? Something like this won't compliment a collection of Terminator figures, that's for sure.

Makes sense to me that the body is bigger, even when compared to the other Arnold figures, except of course T1 Arnold. This is Arnold were talking about and he was jacked up in Commando.

I really think he's charging now. He posted some more stuff on Facebook saying it's done it's 1 euro or whatever and he sends you the link

I saw that. First you have guys charging $70 for 1:6 capes, then others charging hundreds for 1/6 socks and ties, and now this. Some aspects of this hobby are insane, more so than the hobby itself.

I saw that. First you have guys charging $70 for 1:6 capes, then others charging hundreds for 1/6 socks and ties, and now this. Some aspects of this hobby are insane, more so than the hobby itself.

He's not charging! It's on YouTube you idiots. Stop talking bollocks lol

I'm not charging anything , as usual I said something on Facebook and a few lame brains couldn't see it was tongue in cheek to get a reaction. And I said it on Friday night yet I didn't even film the review until Saturday afternoon........ And here's me thinking that just because we collect toys there are still a few grown ups around

Back