1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, everything looks great, but I've got some paint peeling/flaking on the right arm. Shooting Sideshow a replacement request.

aQO5S9a.png

Damn there are some great pics in the last couple of pages. Can't wait to see your pics skull

Awesome Pete! Look forward to your pics and thoughts on the figure.:)

Thanks fellas,

Matrix is in the house, don't have the time to unbox him right now, but looking forward to it, just happy to finally have this in my collection, it makes my collection more complete than its ever felt:)

With Hot Toys making The Terminator,Dutch and now Matrix do you think we might see a Conan the Barbarian ?
Plus also I got Matrix this afternoon :yess:

Don't see it
Arny all the way

Yeah, sick of the haters already, if they don't like it that's fine, don't buy it, state there case if they feel the need and move on, but to continually complain about it in the thread gets old, especially if they are not planning on getting it. I haven't been able to stand this thread ever since this released, its not a perfect figure, we know that, there are some issues but overall its a great looking figure and I for one am glad they even made it.

Got mine yesterday. Have to agree that it looks better in person than in photographs. Nothing to complain about here. That's not to say that I wish it didn't look just like the proto.

under the Ikea Led lights, there is no question its commando, and Arnie

he just does not photograph well, but in person he looks awesome

Back