1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is of course if there is no second delay. My final payment and shipping is scheduled for Nov. 10. I've received no delay notice and SSC is usually pretty good about getting those out really early. So as of now, I expect to see this shipped on the 10th.
Ryan

If it just released in Hong Kong there's nearly no chance it ships on the 10th. It takes 3-6 weeks from the day it releases in Hong Kong on almost every figure(out of 500 releases maybe 5 have been closer)

This is of course if there is no second delay. My final payment and shipping is scheduled for Nov. 10. I've received no delay notice and SSC is usually pretty good about getting those out really early. So as of now, I expect to see this shipped on the 10th.
Ryan

Maybe the 10th of Dec if we are lucky

very impressive articulation! :clap

striker stretch.jpg

Looks like I'm getting this. It turned out great! Glad to hear the pile drivers are removable even though I will probably be keeping them on most of the time. The removable feature is an option that would have been great for the Red Snapper figure.

Looks like I'm getting this. It turned out great! Glad to hear the pile drivers are removable even though I will probably be keeping them on most of the time. The removable feature is an option that would have been great for the Red Snapper figure.
Agreed it turned out really well, I'd probably leave them on too

I wasn't going to pre-order this but since I had enough rewards point I went ahead and got it.

Striker is the same size as Red Snapper he fits fine so why wouldn't this figure?

Oh I'm not to familiar with the bays, didnt know Snapper fit in, my bad

Yank and I got into a tiff about this and he never admitted the Snapper fit in the Bay

Not only does he fit, but you can manipulate his legs to make his feet fit the foot clamps on the base.

Back