1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picking up CAP after work...of course I haven't formally unboxed my MK 43 yet; I need more play time!

I took off today so I can unbox mine without any kids in the house. :rotfl feel like I'm cheating because I always wait to see my boys before I open any figures. But I need some alone time to enjoy:lol

I got mine friday. I opened the box and my reaction?

This thing is beautiful!!!
I didnt get to take pics cause I had a busy weekend. I'll try to take some pics tonight.
But good gosh, this Cap looks incredible.

This figure is sweet. Remy, your reaction is the same as mine, LOVE THIS FIGURE.

Though, it was a little awkward putting Steve next to Bucky after all this time....

18835824075_f691354348_c.jpg

Well worth the wait!

Hoping to make it home in time for UPS today. I didnt get my signature waiver in (forgot :slap ) and I cannot get out of work. Im hoping either UPS comes late or my neighbor is home when the truck rolls in. Left a note on the door asking UPS to leave it with the neighbor. We shall see!

Keep the pics coming!

Jealous of you guys getting Cap, I won't have him for another month. He looks great!

Yep...me too!! Absolutely no idea when I'll get mine, imagine it will be a good while before the UK retailers get their stocks in :(

Still, please keep the awesome pics coming!! :yess:

Hoping to make it home in time for UPS today. I didnt get my signature waiver in (forgot :slap ) and I cannot get out of work. Im hoping either UPS comes late or my neighbor is home when the truck rolls in. Left a note on the door asking UPS to leave it with the neighbor. We shall see!

Keep the pics coming!

Simple solution to this problem...set up an account with UPS and have them hold the package for pickup, the package won't go on a truck and you can pick it up after work. Doing this relieves a lot of stress!

Back