1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great, Darkangel review and Sabrinas pics :woo There like my favourite things minus actually getting the figure :lol :clap

:1-1:

I can't wait to do pics!!! I'm already thinking of poses and such. :lol And I think the base I'm working on will look good in the pics as well. :yess:

Excellent photo :clap

I didnt notice the hand, is it not included?

Here's a picture of the promo pics. Mine didn't come with these.

Captain_America_AOU_Hot_Toys_02.jpg

Maybe I missed it? Anyone can check?

No, its not included. Thats the magnetic hand slightly opened. Would have liked both hand to be like the one shown in the promo.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I develop and sell effect add ons for figures, primarily smaller scale figures, but I've started working on a set of bullet impact/ricochet effects for AoU Cap's shield that I was looking for some feedback on. These are the current test pieces I'm playing with.

hz9p9hW.jpg

These pieces are magnetic, so they'll attach straight on to either of the magnetic points built in to the shield, or you can use low profile micro magnets on the backside to create new magnetic points to place them anywhere else you want on the shield.

Fj55Vn6.jpg

I'll have some more pictures of these tomorrow, detailing how they can be placed and just showing them off better.

Let me know what you guys think.

yeah as good as the steve rogers head is and i like having the option, the helmeted head looks so damn cool. It even has the hair detail at the back of the helmet for that added realism.

I develop and sell effect add ons for figures, primarily smaller scale figures, but I've started working on a set of bullet impact/ricochet effects for AoU Cap's shield that I was looking for some feedback on. These are the current test pieces I'm playing with.

hz9p9hW.jpg

These pieces are magnetic, so they'll attach straight on to either of the magnetic points built in to the shield, or you can use low profile micro magnets on the backside to create new magnetic points to place them anywhere else you want on the shield.

Fj55Vn6.jpg

I'll have some more pictures of these tomorrow, detailing how they can be placed and just showing them off better.

Let me know what you guys think.

I think the impact/ricochet effects look great but could use some color on the inside to represent the projectile disintegrating or sparks. It would add a little depth and realism and take the Christmas light look out of them. Great idea though, I'd be interested in the final product.

Back