1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally opened mine up and am infatuated with it. So cool

image.jpg

Just got this today. I bought this guy knowing I was going to rework it. First thing is I love thelook of the lights but they aren't ever going to be turned on in my display so I'm painting to look on. But the biggest thing I think HT missed was the body is really a beautiful silver and well applied but all the screen caps I see, he is darker and has almost has a mottled effect. It reminds me of HT's RoboCop. He's just too clean looking. I think I have a handle on that. I will say he is a lot more posable than what I got from people's pictures. Oh and the other thing is his eyes are just way too small. I've already carved them out and I got to say it makes a difference. I'll post pics when I get everything done. Really liking this guy minus the few problems.

you know what, i too am surprised at the super clean paint job. with the beautiful paint jobs they've done for figures like the mark IX, 43, 45, etc.. i'm surprised they decided to go with a clean paint job for ultron.

put in an order for my ultron on eBay today finally! should be here next week! so excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already paid for him through BTTS around 2-3 days ago though given how much stuff I have ordered I might just wait before having him shipped out.

It's going to be a while until I can finally get this guy in my hands huh? :lol

I was planning on Ultron Mark I being my AoU villian but got a fantastic deal on evilbay for this version. Based on coming soon pic, I may have two representations not one of Ultron :slap

I was planning on Ultron Mark I being my AoU villian but got a fantastic deal on evilbay for this version. Based on coming soon pic, I may have two representations not one of Ultron :slap

yeah, i'll probably end up with all three (hopefully we get the ultimate version).

the mark 1 is just too creepy and interesting to pass up. plus, it was an awesome scene. and prime is just too large and imposing to pass up.

hopefully ultimate ultron will be the best of the bunch.

yeah, i'll probably end up with all three (hopefully we get the ultimate version).

the mark 1 is just too creepy and interesting to pass up. plus, it was an awesome scene. and prime is just too large and imposing to pass up.

hopefully ultimate ultron will be the best of the bunch.

I agree with this.

While not his most imposing form, the Mk 1 was definitely the creepiest.

I am now a member of...the ultron club!!
just arrived alittle while ago! now I can finally add one of the big missing pieces to my AoU display!
4c4d5bef286cba3b6cd752cf9be3a807.jpg

will post more pics soon. still messing around with this guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great, jordanimal. Cool poses on a lot of your figures.

I just recently changed the pose on my UP to try and make it look like he's doing what he does best: Talk ****. Or taking the time to explain his evil plan, however you want to look at it. Either way, he's glad you asked. :lol

image.jpg

I also like his Guardians Mini mates display :lol I think Star prince is break dancing and Drax is stabbing Ronan in the back :lol Literally, not metaphorically because that will just go over his head :lol

Back