1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy crap on eBay all the time. But I don't preorder. You lose the buyer protection.

I used to pre order from ebay ALL the time before I discovered Alter Ego and Animarket. I actually bought all the main Avengers from the first movie and Marks 1-7 from ebay when I first started collecting. You just have to be careful with your sellers and make sure to look at feedback and even contact people who have bought from the seller.

:goodpost: Great advice. Sourced probably a third of my collection from eBay, like others have stated just do some research on the sellers prior to purchasing.

I'm sure many of us will be saying things along the same lines; "I knew this was going to be big, but didn't realize it was THIS big, and the box is huge!"

I imagine that the box will still be smaller than PF boxes (Superman/Batman)

Couldn't believe the size of the things especially since I had only previously purchased Hot Toys.

This will be a box in which I can store all my other boxes
tumblr_lqm0mtuDfJ1qk1bto.gif

:rotfl :monkey3

Man, I saw the pics of the Deluxe Hulk head sculpt on Facebook and I'm starting to wonder if I could display the HB without the Hulk? :dunno

Man, I saw the pics of the Deluxe Hulk head sculpt on Facebook and I'm starting to wonder if I could display the HB without the Hulk? :dunno

Could yes. Should? No. They are literally made for each other.

Plus they are two of the more unique figures for this release. My 2 cents anyway.

Brainiac-so do you keep everything in boxes? I think I asked before but must have peeved someone off becuase it got deleted. Lol

Back