1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brainiac I get the feeling you are not a 1 box kind of man, with more the reason, don't get married bro :lol

Anyone noticed the flying thing behind the hulkbuster in the new trailer, swear it wasn't there before

Anyone noticed the flying thing behind the hulkbuster in the new trailer, swear it wasn't there before
Spoiler Spoiler:

I read somewhere(don't remember where) that all the CGI shots were finished for the movie, could explain why we see new things

Spoiler Spoiler:

There is a very cool t-shirt at Walmart with the Hulkbuster on it. Only had XX small. When I was a little freshman in high school (6 ft tall 125lbs) I was not that small. Lol now, I don't think it would fit my leg. Lol but, it's a cool shirt

some close up photos taken from the aou show HK.

hulkbuster%u00252B1.JPG
hulkbuster%u00252B2.JPG
hulkbuster%u00252B3.JPG

He also gets to knock **** over with his walking stick. :lol
:rock
There is a very cool t-shirt at Walmart with the Hulkbuster on it. Only had XX small. When I was a little freshman in high school (6 ft tall 125lbs) I was not that small. Lol now, I don't think it would fit my leg. Lol but, it's a cool shirt
XX small? For children I guess :lol I bought a AOU t-shirt recently after I seen it in a shop.... they a popping up everywhere now.... but the best ones are to be had online imo

:rock

XX small? For children I guess :lol I bought a AOU t-shirt recently after I seen it in a shop.... they a popping up everywhere now.... but the best ones are to be had online imo

Yea, it was very small. Lol but in the adult section(I'm sure it was an adult shirt). Must go with the skinny jeans. Lol

I don't usually buy clothing at Walmart or online really. I got a style and a brand I stick with. 95% of my clothing is one brand. Lol but occasionally I see something I think is cool and pick it up. The HB shirt was neat. I'm hoping for one of those hoodies in the HB style (and mk45) I've seen for other marvel characters at places likes hot topic. (Another places I don't buy much but like to look)

Back