1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favourite part of the Hulkbuster scene was when
Spoiler Spoiler:
Can't wait to get my HB!

I almost spat my drink out during that scene.

Spoiler Spoiler:

That said, if you have the cash, I feel that this is the figure to get from the movie too. I loved every minute it was on screen. :D

Yup 1/9th scale. Brainiac beat me to it ha I once thought I'd get that one but I think HT HB will be a good place to put my pending total of $215 worth of reward points. Still uncertain where to put it but as I've mentioned before ... I must have it.

Yup 1/9th scale. Brainiac beat me to it ha I once thought I'd get that one but I think HT HB will be a good place to put my pending total of $215 worth of reward points. Still uncertain where to put it but as I've mentioned before ... I must have it.

haha :joy

Yeah this is a must have, the scale and epicness of this figure cannot be overstated. I can't wait to get MY hands on it :cuss, however briefly :lol

I almost spat my drink out during that scene.

Spoiler Spoiler:

That said, if you have the cash, I feel that this is the figure to get from the movie too. I loved every minute it was on screen. :D

That was the most memorable moment !

My favorite as well.

Haha dude you're nuts. I could never give something like this away.
I know :cuckoo: :slap
How about when Hulk lost a tooth.. :rotfl
Nice work with the spoiler tagging :lol :duff
Just kidding, but you can use [ spoiler]text [ /spoiler] to avoid spoiling things for others, thanks
damn it!.... i need to stay out these threads!
Cya :wave :lol...... You shouldn't have to but what can ya do :dunno
Oh my..... :slap
That could have been much worse :rotfl

[Spoiler

Loved it when Hulk tore open the chest armour like a kid at Christmas revealing the little mk43 inside. Tony was like 'uh oh'. :lol \]

I think it's a good practice to avoid all related threads if one doesn't want to see spoilers. Don't know what some may post, accidental or not.

Back