1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about when Hulk lost a tooth.. :rotfl

Lol ^^^ you uh, you did that wrong man!

damn it!.... i need to stay out these threads!

Oh my..... :slap

Way to ruin it. Guess I'll be avoiding this thread until Friday.

[Spoiler

Loved it when Hulk tore open the chest armour like a kid at Christmas revealing the little mk43 inside. Tony was like 'uh oh'. :lol \]

You guys really suck at this spoiler tag thing :rotfl

The best part about the fight is how it ends - the Hulk punches clean through Hulkbuster's chest, instantly killing Tony. :D

Oh ****! Spoiler! :slap

How about this one.

Let create a Make Believe scenario

As they came rolling down from a collapsing building, Hulk pinned HULKBUSTER face down in a car park.

Hulk banging HULKBUSTER to the concrete floor as debris and smoke are flying out of the scene.

Tony inside HULKBUSTER said "Ohhhh!!! dammit"

Then Hulk grab hold of HULKBUSTER, ripped out its back and pulled out it's mechanical spine screaming. (Predator Style!!), while a bunch of people are getting out of their cars.

Then the scene went to Tony which is now exposed and said "Oh *****", he immediately exited the armor then mentally orderd HULKBUSTER to re-assemble back with HULK inside.

Then Tony said "Veronica, blow up HULKBUSTER please" ( IRON MAN3 scenario)

Feel free to continue...

Last edited:
How about this one.

Let create a Make Believe scenario

As they came rolling down from a collapsing building, Hulk pinned HULKBUSTER face down in a car park.

Hulk banging HULKBUSTER to the concrete floor as debris and smoke are flying out of the scene.

Tony inside HULKBUSTER said "Ohhhh!!! dammit"

Then Hulk grab hold of HULKBUSTER, ripped out its back and pulled out it's mechanical spine screaming. (Predator Style!!), while a bunch of people are getting out of their cars.

Then the scene went to Tony which is now exposed and said "Oh *****", he immediately exited the armor then mentally orderd HULKBUSTER to re-assemble back with HULK inside.

Then Tony said "Veronica, blow up HULKBUSTER please" ( IRON MAN3 scenario)

Feel free to continue...

The explosion sends Hulk off into the atmosphere where a Hydra Insight satellite knocks him out of earth orbit and onto a passing comet where the comet goes they a portal...

and World War Hulk starts

Been avoiding this thread like the plague since the film released and the first post I read says 'way to ruin it' :lol

On that note I bid you all adieu until I see this flick! :wave

So...checked everything yesterday an...I´m getting Hulkbuster and the Hulk Deluxe.
Figured that I´m putting away 100€ each month either way and HB will drop late 2016 I have way enough time to get this and this year I´ll finally have the hulk.
Guess I´ll be getting the A1 trunks for him, for the shredded look, like this look better.
Either way...those releases will be massive and I can´t wait.
Hulk already due in a few.
:yess:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back