1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny how I said this may go waitlist soon and I got jumped on. Someone else says it and nothing. Hmm.

As for the hope that this is the most expensive ever..not me. I'd love to see larger figures like this. Maybe eventually a galactus. Or some cool dio pieces. Or a quinjet. Who knows what coming in future movies. I'd rather have the option to pass if I can't/won't buy something then it never get made.

Funny how I said this may go waitlist soon and I got jumped on. Someone else says it and nothing. Hmm.

As for the hope that this is the most expensive ever..not me. I'd love to see larger figures like this. Maybe eventually a galactus. Or some cool dio pieces. Or a quinjet. Who knows what coming in future movies. I'd rather have the option to pass if I can't/won't buy something then it never get made.

yeah you are right. i will be down if there's cool dio pieces. speaking of which, i wonder why didnt HT make dio stands that goes together with each AOU figures. "buy all figures in 1 line and you'll have 1 big interconnected dio". would probally drives figure sales too. imho.

new accessories, and new BD parts?

hulkbuster hand.jpg

Back