1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing, if i didn't know about 1/6 figures and HT i would think it was a photo of Tom Holland

I see so many news sites mistake hot toys for the actual actor or character. Like joker for one and iron man.

Really a great sculpt there. Awesome job Hot Toys. I'm just gonna be getting the Tech Suit figure so I'll have the clean version.

Really nice work by HT. Eliminates any doubt about keeping my pre-order.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

It's the actual sculpt that makes this figure for me. The masked sculpt really just made it look like an expensive toy to me.

One of the best headsculpts they've done. Only thing that gives it away that it isn't real is the head/neck joint.

Very good. Whoever the sculptor is needs to do all of their head sculpts.

What's the release on this? I haven't seen any pics other than at shows, so there is no way this makes the October early part of the window right?

What's the release on this? I haven't seen any pics other than at shows, so there is no way this makes the October early part of the window right?

Set for a quarter 4 release in Hong Kong. So October would be the earliest for a Hong Kong release, which would be November for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre-ordered this guy day one!! I'm beyond excited the head sculpt has the battle damage on it! I was really wanting to display this guy with the mask off in more of an action pose in vein with the beach fight at the end of the movie and display the tech suit with the mask on! This thing is going to be perfect!

Unfortunately I don't see this guy making it over to us until December or January everything I have ordered this year and last have all been either the last month of the quarter they estimated or the first month of the next quarter....... Punisher being the only exception but I don't have him in hand yet :wink1:

STGCC 2017:

Attachments

• E8ADE0B3-7B08-44B5-B7C0-14A90ED5E902.jpg
    E8ADE0B3-7B08-44B5-B7C0-14A90ED5E902.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 495
  • 78246A08-4469-4317-85AA-AC2929CAE57B.jpg
    78246A08-4469-4317-85AA-AC2929CAE57B.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 494
  • 515F8E6B-9956-47DA-90EE-89039187A73E.jpg
    515F8E6B-9956-47DA-90EE-89039187A73E.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 491
  • F50E4F90-DA5C-4225-865B-3A8886A5211F.jpg
    F50E4F90-DA5C-4225-865B-3A8886A5211F.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 486
I'm so indecisive.

I hear you. I've since come to the conclusion that I should just pick up a HT figure if I'm undecided. More often than not I end up regretting it later. At least then, once you have it in hand you can always sell it at a slight mark up to recoup your expenses.

However this one is a must buy for me.

I hear you. I've since come to the conclusion that I should just pick up a HT figure if I'm undecided. More often than not I end up regretting it later. At least then, once you have it in hand you can always sell it at a slight mark up to recoup your expenses.

However this one is a must buy for me.

:exactly: Same here - done that so many times myself! I had no interest in this figure initially until I saw the film then I really, really wanted it...problem was nearly all of the UK retailers has sold out of their allocations, found one eventually but ended up paying more! :(

:exactly: Same here - done that so many times myself! I had no interest in this figure initially until I saw the film then I really, really wanted it...problem was nearly all of the UK retailers has sold out of their allocations, found one eventually but ended up paying more! :(

Yeah I bet we've all experienced "the one(s) that got away" when it comes to Hot Toys.

I wish they used diff headsculpts for these 2 spideys. They are almost identical. But spot on!

They aren't almost identical. They ARE identical. The only difference is the paint app that shows off injury and scuff marks.

Yeah I bet we've all experienced "the one(s) that got away" when it comes to Hot Toys.

I remember telling myself that the price for the gantry was ridiculous, nobody would want it or have room, and that I'd be able to grab one cheap on the aftermarket. Many regrets. :rotfl

I have a feeling people might get a similar feeling once all the Hulkbusters dry up.

Back