1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember telling myself that the price for the gantry was ridiculous, nobody would want it or have room, and that I'd be able to grab one cheap on the aftermarket. Many regrets. :rotfl

I have a feeling people might get a similar feeling once all the Hulkbusters dry up.

Doubtful, seeing as a Hulkbuster 2.0 is gonna be in IW.

Only guarantee is when it's goes up for PO. They have done all the work on BTTF2 Delorean, 98% of the molds are the same as V1, shown it at shows for years and still nothing.

Mark my words, there will be an IW Hulkbuster.

Hot Toys never passes up an opportunity to milk the Iron cash cow! :lecture

And this will be easy money since from what I saw from the grainy bootleg trailer, the IW Hulkbuster seems to be similar to the AOU one. It'll be a simple repaint, throw in alternate battle-damaged parts, blah, blah, blah and sell.

I mean look at the Mk. 47, which is merely a repaint of the 46. Throw in a few different accessories and someone will wanna buy it.

Although if they really wanted to up their game they would re-engineer the lower half to increase its articulation.

I remember telling myself that the price for the gantry was ridiculous, nobody would want it or have room, and that I'd be able to grab one cheap on the aftermarket. Many regrets. :rotfl

I have a feeling people might get a similar feeling once all the Hulkbusters dry up.

It's possible, but I think it's a 50/50 chance. Age of Ultron was great and the Hulkbuster moment in the film was memorable. But all of that I'm sure will be overshadowed by Infinity War next year.

I've got a handful of stuff I regret not purchasing such as the 89 Bats, Nicholson Joker, etc. But for the most part I've been able to hold off on all the Marvel Hot Toys because most of the stuff is rehashed costumes/suits with slight adjustments and changes. However, Spiderman Homecoming from Hot Toys are definite must buys with it being a current film and triggering so much nostalgia for me. And with Infinity War next year, I've no doubt I'm going to be picking up most of whatever Hot Toys produces for that.

Not really too upset about it but somewhat surprised. Seemed like a less intensive release.

Just got another delay e-mail. I really thought this was going to be a quick release. Was wrong.

Just got another delay e-mail. I really thought this was going to be a quick release. Was wrong.

Shame that this has been delayed,looking forward to this figure :(... but, on the plus side at least, it gives me more time to pay off the outstanding balance.

Huh, I really thought he would be out at Secret Base by now… maybe before Christmas?

I miss those "Secret Base Schedule Updates" from Budget Stark, at least it gave an idea of where things were in line, schedule-wise. :/

Huh, you'd think this figure would be one of the ones that arrives early considering the outfit is so simple.

They can delay this all they want ..not my favorite outfit even though this was the final act suit. Besides I got enough preorders of Figuarts, mezco, etc hitting me hard this month not to mention holiday shopping I still need to do.

Damn I hate that all these figures I preordered were delayed and finally shipping, only problem is , they are all coming at the same time.

They can delay this all they want ..not my favorite outfit even though this was the final act suit. Besides I got enough preorders of Figuarts, mezco, etc hitting me hard this month not to mention holiday shopping I still need to do.

Damn I hate that all these figures I preordered were delayed and finally shipping, only problem is , they are all coming at the same time.
Haha, I know the feeling. But it's all worth it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

:exactly: This! :lecture Know the feeling as well! Don't get anything for months, then they all release at the same time!! :slap

Yeah...I’ve got Hot Toys ESB Leia on PO which is set to arrive around the same time so luckily I was able to put this on a payment plan with Sideshow earlier this month.

Back