1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: Episode III ROTS - Kit Fisto Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was never a big kit fisto fan but this looks fantastic. Super well done

So, airborne and the grunt of 212th battalion will be for next year
clanker with STAP for this year of 25th TPM anniversary
z5493649360443_8e47cecbb8ef6efb6c79e52c43e872b9.jpg

I’m so happy it’s ROTS based. What, did you want them to take the animated design and make it live-action like their TCW figures?

View attachment 705252View attachment 705253
There is no live action version of Kit that I can't laugh at. Either movie, just hilariously bad imo. It's basically the entire facial structure that I find to be beyond poor creature cosmetic design for cinema.

Like, it's offense to my eyeballs how ridiculous he looks imo.

No, I didn't want the CW/Live action Mashup either. I was explaining that the CW animated version is the ONLY version of him I like - visually.

Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
The SSC figure of Kit was a nightmare to handle. This is a definite step up from that! It’s great to receive some alien Jedi to spice up the Jedi order.

There is no live action version of Kit that I can't laugh at. Either movie, just hilariously bad imo. It's basically the entire facial structure that I find to be beyond poor creature cosmetic design for cinema.

Like, it's offense to my eyeballs how ridiculous he looks imo.

No, I didn't want the CW/Live action Mashup either. I was explaining that the CW animated version is the ONLY version of him I like - visually.

Sorry for the confusion.
So you would’ve preferred to see an animated styled Kit figure recreated in animated style ala the Into the Spider-verse line? I mean, that’d be sweet imo too since it’d be accurate to the source, but in this case where we know what the true live-action version of him looks like, I’m glad they went with this.

So you would’ve preferred to see an animated styled Kit figure recreated in animated style ala the Into the Spider-verse line? I mean, that’d be sweet imo too since it’d be accurate to the source, but in this case where we know what the true live-action version of him looks like, I’m glad they went with this.
Oh I'm fine this became a thing. Fans have wanted it for years and I know I'm the minority on my opinion of it.

As a fan of TCW series and someone who's become somewhat of a master of picking up the Sideshow TCW figs for cheap, I'd absolutely love to see Sideshow make the animated version, for sure.

But this version ain't for me. I've hated it since I was a kid.

And by kid, I guess I mean very early 20' s lol

Last edited:
Oh I'm fine this became a thing. Fans have wanted it for years and I know I'm the minority on my opinion of it.

As a fan of TCW series and someone who's become somewhat of a master of picking up the Sideshow TCW figs for cheap, I'd absolutely love to see Sideshow make the animated version, for sure.

But this version ain't for me. I've hated it since I was a a kid.
I guess I’ve always been fond of the prequels designs, even if they’re goofy or out there at times lol. I just chalk it up to Lucas’s vision and I’m on board with them.

I’m a pretty big TCW fan too, but I’ve just never been a fan of the Hot Toys TMS line, nor Sideshow’s line, unfortunately. I’d kill to have a Hot Toys S3+/Siege of Mandalore or Rebels Ahsoka in animated style similar to the ITSV line, but that won’t ever happen. I think the Sideshow Cad Bane looks pretty cool tho!

Much improved over the previous convention prototype, which felt more like an enhanced version of the old Sideshow sculpt.

1717133069905.jpeg

This new one's the real deal. Better expression, nicer teeth, and more separation between his dreads. Not to mention the lifelike paint app. I always dug the look of this guy and Hot Toys pulled out all the stops to make their figure a visual feast. Just might have to cop him. If they make Plo Koon and Ki-Adi-Mundi, I'm in deep trouble.

1717133151614.jpeg

I guess I’ve always been fond of the prequels designs, even if they’re goofy or out there at times lol. I just chalk it up to Lucas’s vision and I’m on board with them.

I’m a pretty big TCW fan too, but I’ve just never been a fan of the Hot Toys TMS line, nor Sideshow’s line, unfortunately. I’d kill to have a S3+/Siege of Mandalore or Rebels Ahsoka in animated style similar to the ITSV figures made by Hot Toys, but that won’t ever happen. I think the Sideshow Cad Bane looks pretty cool tho!
Same. Love prequel designs. Kit was the one character that visually disgusted me, idk.

I'm with you on a Rebels Ahsoka. But that ain't happening for years from now, if I were to guess. Can not wait for SS Bane.

He's the one SS TCW fig I preordered. Terrified he'll sell out. Unlikely, I know.. lol

Their SS Ahsoka was a hella miss. That face sculpt is whaaaaaa??

Anyhoo. Sorry to derail the thread. Comnence with the geek out. Happy for yall. 😁

Last edited:
Can't believe it's been five years since this guy was teased. Our boy's finally coming home. :rock

Be cool if they made a Shaak Ti as well. Has she gotten any high-end collectibles since the Sideshow PF?

Can't believe it's been five years since this guy was teased. Our boy's finally coming home. :rock

Be cool if they made a Shaak Ti as well. Has she gotten any high-end collectibles since the Sideshow PF?
Live action Shak Ti and Plo Koon would be stellar.

I could live without Conehead. (yes, another ridiculous looking character to me lol, I'm sorry I'll stop) 😂

Live action Shak Ti and Plo Koon would be stellar.

I could live without Conehead. (yes, another ridiculous looking character to me lol, I'm sorry I'll stop) 😂
Understandable, I'm all about the funky Jedi designs! But yeah, I'd rather get the other two before Mundi. They're more visually interesting as well.

Understandable, I'm all about the funky Jedi designs! But yeah, I'd rather get the other two before Mundi. They're more visually interesting as well.
Yeah, I guess I never considered my distaste for a few of the Jedi council member designs until.. Now.

I need to reevaluate the parameters of my fanboying for prequel character designs when it comes to Jedi masters...

It's 50/50 right now. Wow. I mean, some **** is just BAD design. Hard stop.

And don't get me started on Disney having a "lone Wookie Jedi".

Dafuq. Wookies are social, tribal creatures. Not loners...

Last edited:
Back