1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm putting him in with my Sideshow Joker, I always figured that Bats should be way bigger than the clown so he should look perfect.

Just got mine!

VDXtJFbpqe_mL7Xx3kOE6D7eB3LkkyfgvU1MzU46p9fm=w448-h788-no

Despite some of the issues pointed out in the reviews he's still pretty tempting. Ultimately I'll be holding off until we're certain he won't have a total suit meltdown.

Despite some of the issues pointed out in the reviews he's still pretty tempting. Ultimately I'll be holding off until we're certain he won't have a total suit meltdown.

I'm no expert, but he seems to be made with vinyl than rubber as he feels and smells exactly the same as a 2008 vinyl Medicom figure I had, which still holds up well. Does vinyl holds up better than rubber?

Oh man. I preordered him because I saw some reeeeaally cool pics on Facebook.

But then I watched Clipperkings review and... nah, had to cancel him.
If he were like 150€, ok.
But for over 200€ he has just too much issues for my taste.

All of these pics of Arkham Bats and MoS Superman make me really wish we could get a great Superman game, so he could have a true companion. Assuming Rocksteady goes on to make one after Arkham Knight, and their turnaround time is anywhere from 3 to 4 years, and it was only after a sequel that HT decided to look into the Arkham franchise, I'd say we'll see a proper VGM Superman by 2027.:lol

I'm no expert, but he seems to be made with vinyl than rubber as he feels and smells exactly the same as a 2008 vinyl Medicom figure I had, which still holds up well. Does vinyl holds up better than rubber?

You are indeed correct. It is not rubber, definitely vinyl. Same as Hulk arms.

That's great news, pretty much seals the deal for me to get this at some point. I always figured his suit was tacky rubber like Thor's arms, but vinyl like the Hulk is much better.

Much better. No real issues have been reported with '89 Batman or Hulk to this point.

Sweet! My vinyl-costumed figure held up even after 6 years, and I was talking to some buddies about the same figure and theirs had no vinyl issues as well. This is definitely that same materiel.

All of these pics of Arkham Bats and MoS Superman make me really wish we could get a great Superman game, so he could have a true companion. Assuming Rocksteady goes on to make one after Arkham Knight, and their turnaround time is anywhere from 3 to 4 years, and it was only after a sequel that HT decided to look into the Arkham franchise, I'd say we'll see a proper VGM Superman by 2027.:lol

Nothing wrong with Superman 64

Awesome stare down shot Conrad! These two figures look good side by side and they both pack the bulk that kinda makes the perfect match to do some pre-BvS match up on the shelf.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome stare down shot Conrad! These two figures look good side by side and they both pack the bulk that kinda makes the perfect match to do some pre-BvS match up on the shelf.

Exactly! He's my Affleck stand in until next year.

YFOy_lxPauO3sUZrg24FCMnjt_qPEJ8eCmiAGwbr8_Ga=w1181-h787-no

huh, vinyl. So that may mean we're okay deterioration wise. Can we expect more durability when posing as well?

Back