1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the "it's coming in 3-6 weeks" e-mail from Sideshow. Really looking forward to this guy, warts and all.

Conroy Badman? All he did was supply the voice. Never heard his name until a few weeks ago in this thread. If an actor just supply the voice but it s not actually being filmed I could never see him as the character.

Were you in a (Bat) cave for the past 23 years? Sorry, but even my mom knows who Kevin Conroy is.

Congrats! Finally! :clap

Conroy Badman? All he did was supply the voice. Never heard his name until a few weeks ago in this thread. If an actor just supply the voice but it s not actually being filmed I could never see him as the character.

Either that's a troll post, or you must be living under a rock.

Either that's a troll post, or you must be living under a rock.

I truly never heard the name until a couple of weeks ago here. Anyway this is Arkham City Batman for me. Not some guy named Conroy Batman.

Conroy voices Batman in the Arkham games :slap by this logic, Arkham/TAS Joker isn't Hamill Joker...and you probably never even heard of Mark Hamill. :lol

It's like we're dealing with another rotten fruit, right Solidus? Ryan?

Rule # 1 when addressing malgus:

You don't, you ignore him. Another one of those macho keyword warriors that do nothing but troll. Moving on.

And yes, Conroy is the mothereffin Batman.

I truly never heard the name until a couple of weeks ago here. Anyway this is Arkham City Batman for me. Not some guy named Conroy Batman.

tl53daa6cd.gif

Conroy voices Batman in the Arkham games :slap by this logic, Arkham/TAS Joker isn't Hamill Joker...and you probably never even heard of Mark Hamill. :lol

It's like we're dealing with another rotten fruit, right Solidus? Ryan?

You learn something new every day. :lol

It looks like he's making fun of how I phrased my sentence. Acting like the use of "the Conroy Batman" is the name of the actor.

Sheldon-sheldon-cooper-32005604-480-270.gif

I hate that Dave put a restriction on GIFS. There are so many I want to use on this post. Many of them bypassing the language filter.:lol

It boggles the mind, how can you be a Batman fan in 2015 and not know who Kevin Conroy is? It's like loving James Bond but not ever hearing of Sean Connery. You literally have to be living under a rock. Even the most fringe Batman fan has seen something, TV show, movie or video game, were Kevin Conroy was the Caped Crusader. He's legendary.

Rule # 1 when addressing malgus:

You don't, you ignore him. Another one of those macho keyword warriors that do nothing but troll. Moving on.

And yes, Conroy is the mothereffin Batman.

I guess I must have said something mean to one of your man crushes so you are still angry. Too bad.

I guess I must have said something mean to one of your man crushes so you are still angry. Too bad.

No, I believe it was your ignorance of the highest order that got people mad. 2 pages worth of people, mind you.

No, I believe it was your ignorance of the highest order that got people mad. 2 pages worth of people, mind you.

Just because a few nerds like you are angry that someone dares to not agree with you it does not mean the person is ignorant. You just have to get the reality that your option is just that. Opinion not fact. Its amazing how you can get so angry over such a minor issue. Makes you look like a loser with not much of a life.

Just because a few nerds like you are angry that someone dares to not agree with you it does not mean the person is ignorant. You just have to get the reality that your option is just that. Opinion not fact. Its amazing how you can get so angry over such a minor issue. Makes you look like a loser with not much of a life.

Exactly but some people clearly have no taste.

This is your post in this very thread discussing possible suit changes. Maybe you should take your own advice since you're posting exactly like you're telling people not to.

Back