1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, does anyone has a picture of this figure alongside the Sideshow Joker? (the closest match to the game's joker for now)

Any pictures of this guy in any action poses? how does he look with his arms and legs bent?

Yeah you can get some decent stuff if you mess with it but action poses bend the suit and you get weird folds, etc (elbows, chest, shoulders). Even considering that he is my favorite figure atm.

I've swayed back and forth on this figure a lot. Initially, I was all in. Like jaw drop all in. Then the more I saw it, I started nit picking at it and disliking it. Now I'm seeing some of the museum poses here and I like it again. But I would really want to fool around with some action poses... I mean, isn't that the idea of an action figure? If I wanted the museum pose, I would just stick with my statues.

Having said that, I like a lot of what I see and am tempted.

Yes please, City Joker with hot toys level of paint would be sick, two heads would put it over the top, sick version and regular:lecture

Yes please, City Joker with hot toys level of paint would be sick, two heads would put it over the top, sick version and regular:lecture

That would be amazing, but Hot Toys can be bare bones at times. Two heads, chattering teeth, a knife etc seems unlikely + the potential of a new bodysculpt.

I have this feeling that the Arkham Joker will never be released :gah: . They prototyped him 3 years ago now and still not a word on him. They are probably going to focus on the BVS line and ditch him. I really hope I am wrong :pray:

Still need to get my hands on the Arkham City Batman and just risk the rubber issue, he looks to good to pass up.

Yeah, it can get really frustrating. While some people would rationalize that HT's just cashing in on what's selling well right now (ie, Marvel and Star Wars), HT could have created more buzz and perhaps sales for this figure by at least putting the Arkham City Joker for PO coinciding Bats' release. That time Arkham hype was so high thanks to the upcoming release of the new game. But nope, only hype they're feeling is any Disney-related hype. So more Marvel and Star Wars in 1/6 and 1/4 and even that new vinyl format of theirs. And oh? Who's saying that Frozen's way past its popularity? Here, have some Frozen Cosbabies!

That would be amazing, but Hot Toys can be bare bones at times. Two heads, chattering teeth, a knife etc seems unlikely + the potential of a new bodysculpt.

I have this feeling that the Arkham Joker will never be released :gah: . They prototyped him 3 years ago now and still not a word on him. They are probably going to focus on the BVS line and ditch him. I really hope I am wrong :pray:

Still need to get my hands on the Arkham City Batman and just risk the rubber issue, he looks to good to pass up.

Yeah, it can get really frustrating. While some people would rationalize that HT's just cashing in on what's selling well right now (ie, Marvel and Star Wars), HT could have created more buzz and perhaps sales for this figure by at least putting the Arkham City Joker for PO coinciding Bats' release. That time Arkham hype was so high thanks to the upcoming release of the new game. But nope, only hype they're feeling is any Disney-related hype. So more Marvel and Star Wars in 1/6 and 1/4 and even that new vinyl format of theirs. And oh? Who's saying that Frozen's way past its popularity? Here, have some Frozen Cosbabies!

Yeah you guys are likely right, I get the feeling that due to hot toys focus now and with the assumed poor sales on this batman that Joker is not a priority to them, shame to cause it could have been one of there stand out pieces:(

Yeah I am not holding my breath for Joker. Although kind of seems like free money. I believe he would still sell pretty well. But yeah too many Iron Man and Marvel peeps to make I guess.

Well said. Nothing can be done really :dunno

The Skull - Agreed, THE Joker figure to have.

Meh, what can you do I suppose.

Well, I got lucky and found this fig for about $170US shipped. I'm pretty much amazed by it. So much that I'm going to sell the DX12. This batman is the definitive version.

11866406_10152889291671557_4760082301010144031_n.jpg

Here he is after painting the shoulder.

I knew if anyone had the guts to mod this figure it would be you. I got the impression after inspecting mine that they are using the Man of Steel body as the base. Did you get that impression? After see how pose-able this figure is after your mod I am not surprised. Your mods are always great and this is no exception. Thank you for sharing.

Back