1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone had any luck getting his belt to sit a little lower just above the black section? I've made my peace with the limited articulation, this is now the only thing holding me back on this release.

I would lower the belt but the belly button annoys me .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally opened mine too! He really looks a lot better in person, like most of you people said.

102fc9f482960ef2a5e2ac2832a6549a.jpg

5903056ad84dc1ce14399ae3cc702673.jpg

Huge fan of the games, and Batman in general, figure looks awesome.
Do you guys think this will sell out in the couple of months and make the prices go sky high, or will it be relatively easy to get one before the end of the year?

I finally finished what I like to call the Tony Mods. I shortened the forearms, sanded down the sides so the arms hang more natural, fix the belly button and brought the belt down, topped it off with the Tony Cape. It has made a wold of difference to me.

That cape looks really nice. Need to hit tony up for one of those. If I can ever get this figure out the box. Not enough room to display this atm

I just opened this a couple weeks ago and everything was perfect except the head. There was about a half inch scratch running down the cowl to his forehead. I was so disappointed. This is the first issue I have had with 35+ figures ordered from SSC. I contacted them thinking this is going to be a nightmare. I filled out the form and submitted pictures. I received a new perfect head today and now mine is complete and perfect. I could not be more pleased with their service and am so glad I ordered from them.

I finally finished what I like to call the Tony Mods. I shortened the forearms, sanded down the sides so the arms hang more natural, fix the belly button and brought the belt down, topped it off with the Tony Cape. It has made a wold of difference to me.

That looks awesome! Was it hard getting the suit off? How much did you sand on the sides and how did you shorten the arms? Thanks for the help.

Wow - he really dwarfs '66 Batman! Makes for an interesting contrast.

Thanks for those great pics, Mr. Toys210. I pick up my copy of the Arkham City Batman on Friday, so your new shots are most welcome. :)

And a great collection of comparison photos on your Blog page, too. Nice! :)

Back