1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438835256.167942.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

UPS just dropped this figure off. What a freaking beast! I haven't had a chance to mess around with it yet - had to pick up the kids - but wow.

Any chance this guy will it last until % discount period or will it go to waitlist before then?

I don't think he gonna be on waitlist anytime soon...maybe another year or so considering the amount of haters on this figure. Im taking my time on getting him as well, need to sell my iron man first :(

I really like this figure. One of the best Batman figures. It's just to bad the sales don't reflect that.

Easily not only the best, but the quintessential Batman.

I have had several versions of HT Batman figures, and you are correct. This is the best one. I picked it up yesterday at my LCS.

Attachments

• _20150808_161714.JPG
    _20150808_161714.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 489
  • _20150808_161853.JPG
    _20150808_161853.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 493
I ordered this the minute it went up for preorder. No regrets. Wolverine I used the monthly $20 discount on. I wouldnt wait too long on either. Both are amazing and I can really see them going way up in price after sold out.

Easily not only the best, but the quintessential Batman.
Yeah, this figure is all kinds of awesome. I sold off all my hot toys Batman stuff a while back. I only kept 1966 Batman and just added the Arkham Batman (x 2 ). This is my default Batman. Hindered articulation is not a deal breaker for me since I have him in a pretty standard museum pose. The detail and sculpt are perfect and more than make up for the articulation. Awesome figure.

Yup this figure is fantastic looking on the shelf, started me down an expensive road, after I got this guy I decided to pick up a PS4 with Arkham Knight Game, then a couple of those little figures from DC Direct flanking him, then the Mezco 1:12 Dark Knight Returns and just recently ordered the Sideshow 1/6 Batman:panic:

19000812163_249297ac15_b.jpg

This is my default Batman. Hindered articulation is not a deal breaker for me since I have him in a pretty standard museum pose. The detail and sculpt are perfect and more than make up for the articulation. Awesome figure.

Yes, he looks great but this is the first time I've specifically looked at the Hot Toys promo shots of a figure in order to get some ideas about how to pose it! The articulation is very limited, but I'm also not impressed by the rather clunky shin pads and gauntlets which are quite loose - presumably to allow for what little articulation is possible.

Still, he looks great (albeit in that gym gorilla/steroid abuser way - which makes a departure from broody, vampy Batman, to be sure), and adds some variety to my 1/6 Batm(e)n.

Just want to share my batman arkam city

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1439191893095.jpg
    FB_IMG_1439191893095.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 370
  • FB_IMG_1439191904634.jpg
    FB_IMG_1439191904634.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 369
Sorry as I have not read the entire thread, but I'm strongly considering this version. (After playing the Arkham Serie I have come to realise that I like more Conroy and Hamill than Bale and Ledger. )

So my question is what is the deal with the rubber suit? How long before it degrades? Any tips? (outside of not using dynamic poses)

Back