1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wanting this figure for a while, but I definitely didn't want to pay SSC $250 to get him shipped to me. When I saw the recent sale at SSC I was able to get him delivered for $195. What a great figure! As y'all know, the suit does keep him from joining a game of Twister, but he's awesome, nonetheless. I don't mind spending a little bit for high quality items and it definitely seems like it's high quality.

BTW, the gingerbread house is a gingerbread house of justice.

attachment.php

I love this figure. It's my favorite of 2015. This figure makes me wish HT would create a division to work specifically on Comic characters. This suit material would make for great looking Comic book figures instead of the pajamas Sideshow is using.

I love this figure. It's my favorite of 2015. This figure makes me wish HT would create a division to work specifically on Comic characters. This suit material would make for great looking Comic book figures instead of the pajamas Sideshow is using.
It'd be great, though I worry they would divert all their attention to Iron Man comic armors, and it'd be worse than ever :lol

I'm not so sure on it selling out either, it may not be that soon. Probably only since the game's hype is gone. It's still played, and popular but it's nowhere near its original level, especially with Arkham Knight being released and it's own hype sorta dying.

I'm not so sure on it selling out either, it may not be that soon. Probably only since the game's hype is gone. It's still played, and popular but it's nowhere near its original level, especially with Arkham Knight being released and it's own hype sorta dying.

But really when do Hot Toys figures sell out now a days... Hell Celtic Predator is still in stock on BBTS....

The fact that it was only 15% off during the recent holiday sale tells me they're not in a big hurry to move stock. I think the days of them having hundreds and hundreds of slow moving figures lying around (like last year during spook when they had such big sales on the slow movers) may be over.

Heck I didn't think Iron Man Bones was going anywhere, and now it's gone.

Is Bones really gone? I didn't think it was that popular, huh.
But really when do Hot Toys figures sell out now a days... Hell Celtic Predator is still in stock on BBTS....
Very true. The VGM Metal Gear figures are also still on some retailers, even with sales active. Though that is mostly due to a myriad of issues with the figures.

Yeah, but weren't a lot of armors on sale?

idk how sales and Iron Man figures go. I only bought one, the Mark VII and that was enough for me. I want a few others, one from each movie, but not everything :lol

IF they increase the %, I will seriously rage.

It's strange though, last year SSC had permanent mark offs off a lot of HT figures, and then they added discounts later. Why aren't they doing that this year?

Back