1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, but I'm guessing that last year they needed to clear space more than this year. The Sideshow building isn't all that big. I'd guess that they don't need to get rid of as much stuff this year, so the sales are less. From what I've heard last year was the exception, not the rule. As many big sales as they've had on MoS and Mandarin, they still haven't sold out of Jor El and Mandarin (although Supes is sold out and Zod is now waitlisted).

Supes didn't sell out last year? Wow, the deal was amazing on him, so that is strange. I can get Jor-El and Zod though, Zod for being the most expensive and Jor-El for not being much.

Mandarin...is probably due to the reaction :lol

I couldn't help but finally cave on this guy today. I can't wait to get him in. I saw someone say this suit was vinyl, not rubber, is that true? A lot of people have been calling it a rubber suit and I want to make sure I take care of it properly so it doesn't degrade.

First flex payment today, wondering if I can pay again sooner after I get my paychecks.

I searched for the Arkham Joker thread and it was closed (?). Weird. So time for some speculation- what do you guys think are the odds of getting the Arkham Joker? I'd say with the hype of BvS, sluggishness of Returns and the questionable status of the 66 Batmobile, maybe zero?

With that said, I'm REALLY close on pulling the trigger for the bootleg "A Clown". Looks like a good companion for Bats with a repaint and some mods:

1-6-Scale-Soldier-font-b-Figure-b-font-A-font-b-Clown-b-font-BBK.jpg

Did the Batman sell well? I mean, we know it was at least in development at one time since we did see it in a teaser. I wouldn't doubt we might see it next year. Let's not forget, it almost took them half a decade to get the last one out.

Did the Batman sell well? I mean, we know it was at least in development at one time since we did see it in a teaser. I wouldn't doubt we might see it next year. Let's not forget, it almost took them half a decade to get the last one out.

I don't think so, the "rubber" phobia was too great. I also find it strange that a Arkham Joker topic that was made this year was closes. It's like everyone wants to bury that story.

Personally, I DOUBT we'll ever see it, the Arkham line is as much of a "failure" as the 66 line. I'm really tempted on that bootleg Joker, it's dirt cheap on eBay. Ughh.

I don't think we'll see Arkham Joker, with the series ended. If this released near Origins's release, with the series not done and the hype being real, Joker would have a greater chance. Such a shame though, HT could do a lot with this line.

I also feel bad for the Returns line and the 1966 one, does Returns Batman have any QC? I know 1966 Batman had some on his costume.

Not too long ago in an interview they said Arkham Joker is still coming so we'll see...

I don't think we'll see Arkham Joker, with the series ended. If this released near Origins's release, with the series not done and the hype being real, Joker would have a greater chance. Such a shame though, HT could do a lot with this line.

I also feel bad for the Returns line and the 1966 one, does Returns Batman have any QC? I know 1966 Batman had some on his costume.

I think the ship has sailed for the Arkham Joker, with all the production focusing on BvS and Suicide Squad. I'll be VERY surprised if it was ever announced.

The Returns figure isn't out yet, very soon though.

True, but HT says that a lot and not always lives up to it.
I think the ship has sailed for the Arkham Joker, with all the production focusing on BvS and Suicide Squad. I'll be VERY surprised if it was ever announced.

The Returns figure isn't out yet, very soon though.
My only belief in this is that HT makes a lot of Jokers, really a lot of companies do. You can't have Batman without Joker (hopefully the 1966 line gets one) after all. That and of all things they made Mime Joker...

As for Returns, ok. Haven't really been following that figure.

Not too long ago in an interview they said Arkham Joker is still coming so we'll see...

I'd love to be optimistic, but there's not even word of a Romero Joker, and the Arkham Joker was only a tease and some half assed announcements. My Arkham Bats is hungry for justice godammit! :gah:

I'd love to be optimistic, but there's not even word of a Romero Joker, and the Arkham Joker was only a tease and some half assed announcements. My Arkham Bats is hungry for justice godammit! :gah:
How popular is Romero Joker?

My future Arkham Bats hungers for Justice too!

How popular is Romero Joker?

My future Arkham Bats hungers for Justice too!

Well, I think most people who had the Adam West Bats wanted a Romero Joker, but the line didn't do well enough to warrant HT to consider it. And yeah, it sucks that the Arkham Bats is one lonely Batman, all buffed up with nothing to do..

I wouldn't say a tease as it was stated that Arkham Joker is coming shortly after Batman in an interview not too long ago..... Maybe at SDCC who knows. Only Hot Toys knows lol... We thought Arkham Batman and Returns Batman was cancled and now look... I would buy that A clown if the sculpt was better, but that looks nothing like Arkham Joker.

I don't think so, the "rubber" phobia was too great. I also find it strange that a Arkham Joker topic that was made this year was closes. It's like everyone wants to bury that story.

Personally, I DOUBT we'll ever see it, the Arkham line is as much of a "failure" as the 66 line. I'm really tempted on that bootleg Joker, it's dirt cheap on eBay. Ughh.

All of their Batmen have been statues, so I don't know why this one pushed so many people away. But no, everyone is all fawning over the new McBatman.

I wouldn't say a tease as it was stated that Arkham Joker is coming shortly after Batman in an interview not too long ago..... Maybe at SDCC who knows. Only Hot Toys knows lol... We thought Arkham Batman and Returns Batman was cancled and now look... I would buy that A clown if the sculpt was better, but that looks nothing like Arkham Joker.

I hope so! My only concern was that unlike Returns and Arkham Bats, HT wasn't bogged down by a DC Cinematic Universe like it is now (they only had Man of Steel and TDKR to work with). Between BvS and Suicide Squad, looks like they have a lot to cover that they just might shelve the 66 mobile and Arkham Joker. Like you said, who know? I'm really, really, really wishing I'm wrong! :lol

All of their Batmen have been statues, so I don't know why this one pushed so many people away. But no, everyone is all fawning over the new McBatman.

I swear to God that some people in Asia were complaining that this Batman wore "underwear" and he looks "fat". Oh well, their loss. Wait, our loss too. :slap

Back