1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so! My only concern was that unlike Returns and Arkham Bats, HT wasn't bogged down by a DC Cinematic Universe like it is now (they only had Man of Steel and TDKR to work with). Between BvS and Suicide Squad, looks like they have a lot to cover that they just might shelve the 66 mobile and Arkham Joker. Like you said, who know? I'm really, really, really wishing I'm wrong! [emoji38]
Yeah me too man. I mean lately even with Iron Man figures it takes months for them to sell out. I would love for them to surprise us with an Arkham Joker soon. But who really knows besides Hot Toys. Hell not even Neca will make an Arkham Joker which makes no sense to me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

All of their Batmen have been statues, so I don't know why this one pushed so many people away. But no, everyone is all fawning over the new McBatman.
This one seems like it has better articulation though, but yeah, the others have been limited. Not sure which is the worst with articulation though, possibly Baleman because I can't get any poses out of that thing. West, and VGM Batman seem to have solid enough articulation, VGM being fine enough since I've replayed Arkham City and Bats didn't do anything too 'extreme' that the figure shouldn't be able to do.
Well, I think most people who had the Adam West Bats wanted a Romero Joker, but the line didn't do well enough to warrant HT to consider it. And yeah, it sucks that the Arkham Bats is one lonely Batman, all buffed up with nothing to do..
I feel like Arkham Batman has enough presence due to reasons you've mentioned, like his size and physique compared to the others, plus the fact that it's a video game based figure as opposed to the movie ones. But still, all Batmen NEED their Joker! This can't be stressed enough. I feel like I can put him on my shelf, and at the end of the day feel "fine enough on his own, but he needs someone." Especially given Joker's presence in the first two games. I feel the same way with my Baleman (and NECA Keaton Batman but NECA probably couldn't extend their license further), though I've accepted that I will probably never afford a DX11 :(

With the Arkham series finished, I don't think we'll be seeing anymore figures for this line. HT just doesn't care about the VGM line, and it's evidenced that we've waited four years for Arkham Bats, when the popularity of the series was still very high :slap.

In any case, that Clown figure looks pretty nice. I may have to pick one up later.

If they had announced pre order for joker I would have purchased this day one.

Now I'm just waiting for a huge sale.

With the Arkham series finished, I don't think we'll be seeing anymore figures for this line. HT just doesn't care about the VGM line, and it's evidenced that we've waited four years for Arkham Bats, when the popularity of the series was still very high :slap.

In any case, that Clown figure looks pretty nice. I may have to pick one up later.
It's such a shame...it really is. Considering the love they gave to RE especially (which is abandoned at this point)

Screw the Joker. Give me Arkham Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow and Bane.

What? :lol

With 3, yes 3 Batman variants, a new Supes and yet-to-be-announced DC cinematic universe figures, it's a fools' dream to wait for a figure of a 4 year old videogame.

If they had announced pre order for joker I would have purchased this day one.

Now I'm just waiting for a huge sale.

It's still a fantastic piece by itself, with amazing shelf presence.

It's such a shame...it really is. Considering the love they gave to RE especially (which is abandoned at this point)

The VGM line is really unpredictable, I'm just glad we got this and Raiden.

It is still nice to see some DC love for HT with all the Marvel...but Ryan's right, it's almost a pipe dream. Getting Raiden is great but the VGM line, you can't predict it. Ever. I don't even know when we'll see another figure from the line. Maybe Arkham Knight in 2019 or something :dunno:

I received this yesterday and I was really undecided on how to would feel about it, but after I had it in hand I must say I really love it.

Got mine yesterday man i love this guy... Makes me hope that SOMEDAY we will get an Arkham Joker, but who knows when the next VG will be....

12391010_10153782939669346_8837401996093730343_n.jpg

北京国安;8309293 said:
You bought a lot these days bro[emoji2]

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk
Only three figs this Month lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

"You want to know something funny? Even after everything you've done, I would have saved you."

10298312_10153787816254346_6275941143202410062_o.jpg

12376761_10153787816124346_5216459072726853763_n.jpg

12374792_10153787816249346_8166668761293197843_o.jpg

12377949_10153787816319346_6739268427266721334_o.jpg

11234020_10153787816174346_1088251060164494783_o.jpg

12370936_10153787816334346_753280481123485503_o.jpg

1522656_10153787816339346_4436648228094141520_o.jpg

774992_10153787816264346_8618982962933684542_o.jpg

"You want to know something funny? Even after everything you've done, I would have saved you."

Save who? You have nobody to save! No Joker, no Catwoman, nuthin'. Go back to brooding on top of the Spider-Man 3 diorama stand!

Nice shots btw. :lol

Save who? You have nobody to save! No Joker, no Catwoman, nuthin'. Go back to brooding on top of the Spider-Man 3 diorama stand!

Nice shots btw. :lol

Thanks man.... I'm just gonna go ahead and get that aclown, do a few upgrades to him and hope someday we get an joker... But for now he will do just fine... It's Joker so they know it will sell, It will come eventually question is when though...

He saved Vicki Vale for some poontang in the batcave later :lecture

There is no Vicky Vale, heck this Batman had to borrow Balebats' armory to hang his cape and rent the Keatonmobile.

Thanks man.... I'm just gonna go ahead and get that aclown, do a few upgrades to him and hope someday we get an joker... But for now he will do just fine... It's Joker so they know it will sell, It will come eventually question is when though...

The Numo head is a nice head to go along with it. I'll probably get that with the clown suit. Tired of waiting.

There is no Vicky Vale, heck this Batman had to borrow Balebats' armory to hang his cape and rent the Keatonmobile.

The Numo head is a nice head to go along with it. I'll probably get that with the clown suit. Tired of waiting.

You mean this head? Just gotta find some better shoes that are close to his and get some gloved hands paint them an light greyish, and find a couple of guns for him...

arkhamjoker.jpg

You mean this head? Just gotta find some better shoes that are close to his and get some gloved hands paint them an light greyish, and find a couple of guns for him...

View attachment 230954

Yeah that one, I think it looks better than the Clown head. I'll probably use the DX08 hands, though I have no idea of the shoes just yet. I plan to weather it too, as he's very dirtied up in the game.

Back