1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. I like the shorter ears on the BvS cowl too. Just 1 year away...
That and I actually think this is the one of the worst looking bat suit in the series the worst being the armored version. I like it in the video game but as a figure not so much plus the origins and arkahm knight look so good in comparison.

That and I actually think this is the one of the worst looking bat suit in the series the worst being the armored version. I like it in the video game but as a figure not so much plus the origins and arkahm knight look so good in comparison.
Yea. I agree on that. The armored batsuit in BvS looks great though. Well the helmet we saw so far.

Yea. I agree on that. The armored batsuit in BvS looks great though. Well the helmet we saw so far.
Yeah but the promo art looks promising. Hell I have had about enough of avengers figures and next year we look to get another line up again of cap and company.

A couple of photos from Dio Ortigas, from his Facebook page. He's an OSR member and runs one of the coolest collectible shops in Manila, SS Toy Store :)

11233516_377596029101196_1587544147965930933_n.jpg

10384132_377596099101189_9141346016377979073_n.jpg

:lol those were the photos that made me order this figure, thankfully a few more slots were re-opened.
The more time I spend in this thread, the more I want this fig
Bats is probably 4th or 5th fav character, already have 2 batman figs, but still want to buy this
There are some epic batman figures out there, add this one to the list

If they do another Arkham Batman I'd choose Origins. Looks much better than AK suit, that thing is way too mechanized. That b**** almost needs an Arc reactor

If they do another Arkham Batman I'd choose Origins. Looks much better than AK suit, that thing is way too mechanized. That b**** almost needs an Arc reactor

Would love Asylum,City,Origins, and Knight Batman all in 1/6

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

:lol those were the photos that made me order this figure, thankfully a few more slots were re-opened.

Man, I dont blame you for caving in. The only reason why I havent ordered this is because I'm trying to avoid having way too many figures of the same character.
Batman is one of...if not, my favorite character, so I've made exceptions for him. But I already have dx02, dx12, EB Begins, and I'm planning on getting Batfleck cause I love the costume. So this would be my 5th Batman figure if I get this.

I have a modest display area, so I'm trying to keep things to a minimum. For the most part, I've done a great job of avoiding having too many figures of the same character.
But man, this thing looks like a beast! :drool

The more time I spend in this thread, the more I want this fig
Bats is probably 4th or 5th fav character, already have 2 batman figs, but still want to buy this
There are some epic batman figures out there, add this one to the list

I think it turned out to be a great-looking figure worthy of purchase :) It also gives a fresh look on your Batman shelf assuming that they're all of movie figures :)

I love both AA and AC costumes as they are reminiscent of the comicbooks while making it badass on screen. I love AO as I think it has a good tactical and practical design.

I'm just okay with the AK armor, but I'll see if the game would change my mind.

Man, I dont blame you for caving in. The only reason why I havent ordered this is because I'm trying to avoid having way too many figures of the same character.
Batman is one of...if not, my favorite character, so I've made exceptions for him. But I already have dx02, dx12, EB Begins, and I'm planning on getting Batfleck cause I love the costume. So this would be my 5th Batman figure if I get this.

I have a modest display area, so I'm trying to keep things to a minimum. For the most part, I've done a great job of avoiding having too many figures of the same character.
But man, this thing looks like a beast! :drool

Seeing pictures of Arkham Bats making the movie Batmen look puny is a proof that he's indeed a beast :lol

Anyway, I'm on the other side of the scenario. The release of this figure (and it turning out awesome) and the long-overdue launch of Batman Returns made me rethink my collection, and decided to go all-Batman. I too have a small display space in my home studio, but Batman being my #1 since childhood made me decide to sell more of my non-Batman stuff and get more Batman stuff (basically Batman-Joker items):lol

Seeing pictures of Arkham Bats making the movie Batmen look puny is a proof that he's indeed a beast :lol

Anyway, I'm on the other side of the scenario. The release of this figure (and it turning out awesome) and the long-overdue launch of Batman Returns made me rethink my collection, and decided to go all-Batman. I too have a small display space in my home studio, but Batman being my #1 since childhood made me decide to sell more of my non-Batman stuff and get more Batman stuff (basically Batman-Joker items):lol

Lol, no doubt...that's what I like about it, it makes tdk bats look like batboy. This bats would whoop the movie Bane without breaking a sweat.

Hey fellas...you can never have too many Batman. I have every HT release thus far, and the one from SSC (POed the new one as well). I am anxious to get AC Batman. Looks sick as hell.

Lol, no doubt...that's what I like about it, it makes tdk bats look like batboy. This bats would whoop the movie Bane without breaking a sweat.

Haha hey, to be fair, the bane in the games was like the size of hulk. You'd need a 'roided' look for batman to have it make sense haha. In fact, everyone looked juiced up, even Gordon.

Pfft, Harley Quinn in the game could beat up TDKR Bane with no effort.

I was going to break down and get this one but after seeing clipper's review I'm hedging. I would not have even noticed the gauntlet or boots but now that they have been pointed out... dang. I knew articulation was going to suck after seeing the first prototype but then after seeing the final product I was willing to live with it because I don't pose any of my figures in crazy poses because I don't want them being warped or ruined by putting too much pressure on the costumes or materials. These are beautiful, posable statue pieces to me. But clipper really brought up some great points and I wish they would have gone with the MOS material and a new muscle body. Plus, I like the origins and knight suits more. I might just get the PAK Knight figure now and call it a day. For those of you who have this figure, what should I do?

Back