1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said, one can never have too many Batman(s).

After batfleck, arkham knight batman....all that's left to complete this journey are Kilmer batman, clooney batman, and the first black and white serial batman.

Like I said, one can never have too many Batman(s).

After batfleck, arkham knight batman....all that's left to complete this journey are Kilmer batman, clooney batman, and the first black and white serial batman.

I would be up for an Kilmer Batman, but not many other ppl would.

I would be up for an Kilmer Batman, but not many other ppl would.

I'd get it for archival purposes. To complete a "cinematic batman" collection. Obviously if I had to choose between 1/6 Keaton batman or 1/6 Kilmer batman...cmon man, Keaton all the way.

Nipples aside, I thought it was pretty cool looking costume.

I'd get it for archival purposes. To complete a "cinematic batman" collection. Obviously if I had to choose between 1/6 Keaton batman or 1/6 Kilmer batman...cmon man, Keaton all the way.

Nipples aside, I thought it was pretty cool looking costume.

I'd love a Kilmer and Clooney at this point. Since '89, Returns, '66, the DK trilogy, and the assumably the Batman v. Superman version of Batman are all done deals, I'd really love to complete the cinematic history of the character with at least Forever and Batman and Robin. The serials would get me even more excited, but those are pretty much a pipe dream.

I'd love a Kilmer and Clooney at this point. Since '89, Returns, '66, the DK trilogy, and the assumably the Batman v. Superman version of Batman are all done deals, I'd really love to complete the cinematic history of the character with at least Forever and Batman and Robin. The serials would get me even more excited, but those are pretty much a pipe dream.

Although the film was awful, a Mr. Freeze from Batman & Robin would look awesome... especially with light up feature.

I'm curious to see someone do a thorough black wash on this figure and dirty it up a little..

You say that but wait til they tease the Ben affleck solo batman film outfit, or his justice league outfit.

Just when you think you're out they pull you back in.

LOL i know mate, but im become more selective for my collections right now. im only need one from each batman so only one bat-flek in my collection. i really want the armor version only, the regular suit is awesome, but i prefer having custom hush or frank miller.

Although the film was awful, a Mr. Freeze from Batman & Robin would look awesome... especially with light up feature.

FYq7M.gif%20

Any chance somebody can take a picture showing batman next to one of the larger HT bodies(Roadblock,Arnold,etc)?
Maybe what the gauntlets and boots would look like on those bodies? :monkey3

I'm expecting them to be too large for those bodies,but I want to know by how much exactly.

Anybody?
:monkey3

Awesome looking figure for sure, but not enough to make me pull the trigger. The figure looks great, but I'm just not into the video-game versions of batman as much as the movie versions. If or when he's available at a discount, I maybe will consider picking him up. Otherwise, he'd just be an impulse buy for me.

Yeah I decided to wait. It won't sell out and he will be included on a big discount by year's end, I bet.

I have enough figures to buy this summer that I want more. Working on my Avengers line up.

I'm waiting for the talented brave soul to do a battle damaged version.

HT already did it. People will start complaining about Rubber deterioration, and Howard will be like "we wanted to surprise fans with the limited battle damage Batman collectible figure. In keeping surprise for everyone, we wanted them to discover for themselves the unique battle damage detail."

HT already did it. People will start complaining about Rubber deterioration, and Howard will be like "we wanted to surprise fans with the limited battle damage Batman collectible figure. In keeping surprise for everyone, we wanted them to discover for themselves the unique battle damage detail."

I think we're gonna need to call the paramedics, cuz someone just got Buuuuuurned!!

This is the first figure where I've contemplated ordering off eBay from timcent instead of just waiting for Sideshow to get it in stock. Hopefully it'll be in stock sometime in June.

Back