1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant to say thanks for posting this. Caved in and ordered. 😂👍🏻 🃏
tumblr_pkgs23vjrU1t6utn1_250.gifv

dont tempt me, the fact that I know it still exists and is available is gonna make me feel certain ways because that's one amazing looking sculpt. I'm already in nancy's 5.0 sculpt lol I hope to finish it but this one is just ready to throat grab me with how amazing it looks. very subtle sculpt, but clear as day expression and that just sounds perfect to me

I think somewhere right in the middle between that and the one she just posted above will be perfection to the screen used shirt
i think so as well. at least looking at all the pictures that were posted, some pictures do make the shirt to look darker from what I can remember

It’s a light grey reflective material that causes it to have 2 different looks depending on how it’s lit, no blue in it. I like the material Aries has chosen from what I can see but I think it just looks too light for how we’d want it?

View attachment 604006View attachment 604007View attachment 604008

She just sent me this and (as the photo is clearly brightly lit anyway) I think it’s perfect (aside from the extra pocket needed as you pointed out);

5FD057C0-8DC1-415E-82B9-9E67D88FED3A.jpeg

reference from previous sets

can't say ive seen yui nai tou futz kato's set but theres just so many good bits and pieces that if all 3 of them combined, it'll put out an amazing joker. idk if its accurate but i'd love for the pants to be a little on the long side

IRIS
unknown.png
136400417_2190944424370908_1012202503775787057_n.jpg

Yunsil
unknown.png
unknown.png
1666432634938.png
1666432736515.png

Attachments

• 1666432648775.png
    1666432648775.png
    996 KB
  • 1666432649137.png
    1666432649137.png
    996 KB
tumblr_pkgs23vjrU1t6utn1_250.gifv

dont tempt me, the fact that I know it still exists and is available is gonna make me feel certain ways because that's one amazing looking sculpt. I'm already in nancy's 5.0 sculpt lol I hope to finish it but this one is just ready to throat grab me with how amazing it looks. very subtle sculpt, but clear as day expression and that just sounds perfect to me

I hear you completely. To be fair this certainly won’t be the last Nancy Joker but I agree the one you posted has an exceptional expression.

I think that’s the way the photo is lit possibly.
lighting is also a huge factor as well, it'll be hard to tell unless its in person and we'll just have to take her word for it.

I wish we’d get some saturated purple pants one of these runs.

View attachment 604038

i hope aries' pants are a bit on the longer side, I honestly get a bit annoyed seeing how form fitting the custom pants are instead of iris I think. that or people are pulling the pants up really high

I'll guess suspenders arent included with her set?

lighting is also a huge factor as well, it'll be hard to tell unless its in person and we'll just have to take her word for it.

i hope aries' pants are a bit on the longer side, I honestly get a bit annoyed seeing how form fitting the custom pants are instead of iris I think. that or people are pulling the pants up really high

I'll guess suspenders arent included with her set?

I get what you’re saying but the high rise trousers are accurate.

No suspenders currently, but she is making socks. Also I think Aries will have to remake the entire design of the pockets on the blazer (they need flaps) if we’re going for accuracy. also the pocket on the left breast needs to drop down to the top button on the blazer.View attachment 604040
5eb91772-117f-4708-9b9b-6c68ef55055d-jpeg.604042
View attachment 604043

Great to hear she’s making the socks also!

Back