1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Confused by all this Aries talk. Thought he was the guy who kept spilling his coffee and talking to an imaginary wizard.

I thought I was a perfectionist but you guys here are so much worse then me 😂😂 For example I could care less of the blazer has 1 2 or 3 pockets because I would never see them under eath the coat

I thought I was a perfectionist but you guys here are so much worse then me 😂😂 For example I could care less of the blazer has 1 2 or 3 pockets because I would never see them under eath the coat
I hear ya, it’s just after so many different attempts I’m ready for someone to knock it out of the park and call it a night with Heaths suit.

I hear ya, it’s just after so many different attempts I’m ready for someone to knock it out of the park and call it a night with Heaths suit.
I dont think anybody will alone. not unless you take the best bits from each person like somebody said. But Aries I think seems like she made the best set Ive seen so far and its great that she is taking input thats more then many will do

Aries isnt even responding to my messages lol. Shes seeing them tho 💀

IMG_20221022_163545.jpg

Speaking for myself if this is what will be in my hands then I will be very very happy.. but that might not be the case

I hope that the next batch of pictures will ignite more excitement and less worrying

46_600_1000_1_c1c615bd-b7e7-44db-96d5-4aaff75f9047_1024x1024.jpg

reference from previous sets

can't say ive seen yui nai tou futz kato's set but theres just so many good bits and pieces that if all 3 of them combined, it'll put out an amazing joker. idk if its accurate but i'd love for the pants to be a little on the long side

IRIS
unknown.png
136400417_2190944424370908_1012202503775787057_n.jpg

Yunsil
unknown.png
unknown.png
View attachment 604026View attachment 604030

The History of the constant pursuit of the perfect suit... and now it continues with Aries.

So at the end of the day, with a Yixie sculpt, painted and haired by Mike Yuan, and a full Aries outfit, plus shoes, gloved hands, accessories, and a body, what is your final cost...?

The History of the constant pursuit of the perfect suit... and now it continues with Aries.

So at the end of the day, with a Yixie sculpt, painted and haired by Mike Yuan, and a full Aries outfit, plus shoes, gloved hands, accessories, and a body, what is your final cost...?
Roughly....2k470-2k9 around that depending on your choice of accessories, shoes and gloves

Back