1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So $2,500-$3,000 gets you the state-of-the-art Ledger Joker.

That's about half the cost of a basic "near perfect" figure... so good deal for those on the fence.

Clocked mine at about $2k total. That’s Yuan/yixie sculpt, Aries clothes and (hopefully) portoys shoes and hands.

So wait, has this turned into another Joker interest thread now? I feel like I'm on that customonesixth site all of a sudden. Lol
I have seen more custom discussion on this thread alone more than on that site tbh lol

There's supposed to be another event soon right? When is it happening? I'm hoping they're going to address the concerns raised from the last one and give us an extended look at the Joker figures and possibly some information as to when we can expect it to start shipping.

All the "I don't know if I want to spend $1K on a doll" talk has gone right out the window... now people are proudly announcing they've spent over $2K for hand-made work.

The pursuit for perfection marches on...

If I was InArt, I'd be futzing the hell out of my production dollie for this Taiwan show.

All the "I don't know if I want to spend $1K on a doll" talk has gone right out the window... now people are proudly announcing they've spent over $2K for hand-made work.

The pursuit for perfection marches on...

If I was InArt, I'd be futzing the hell out of my production dollie for this Taiwan show.
Nah. They will probably give it to shartimus prime next

Yeah it's gonna be a bit frustrating to put down $1000 for these figures... only to see people continuing to post their much better customs week after week like nothing ever changed. 😄

I did actually mean to apologize before for contributing to the pages of custom discussion but it was just a natural progression of the thread and something to discuss whilst we await the next show/release of the figure.

Don’t think anyone was boasting or trying to be superior. I certainly wasn’t.

All I've read since the Vegas event has been "bait-and-switch", "significant downgrade", "completely different figure", etc...

As usual with all things Joker, the thread has soured into discontent.... and most of the InArt fans have been chased out of this thread by 3-6 people obsessed with their custom plans. It ALWAYS happens in Batman/Joker threads. Look at the DX19 thread conquered by OT_customs.

I remember all too well how Iris was going to save Joker customs, then that was a fail... because Yunsil was going to save Joker customs... and that outfit had problems... and then Daft and Topo and who knows how many other offerings have come and gone... and now its Aries turn...

Somewhat confused though. I read your post as negative but you’ve contributed a fair amount to the custom discussion (sculpt that is). 🤔

Not trying to start anything either. ✌🏻

All I've read since the Vegas event has been "bait-and-switch", "significant downgrade", "completely different figure", etc...

As usual with all things Joker, the thread has soured into discontent.... and most of the InArt fans have been chased out of this thread by 3-6 people obsessed with their custom plans. It ALWAYS happens in Batman/Joker threads. Look at the DX19 thread conquered by OT_customs.

I remember all too well how Iris was going to save Joker customs, then that was a fail... because Yunsil was going to save Joker customs... and that outfit had problems... and then Daft and Topo and who knows how many other offerings have come and gone... and now its Aries turn...
Yup, I enjoy customs a lot, and follow many artists on social media, but would prefer the custom talk to be in their own dedicated thread. There's even a DC Customs subsection that was pretty much created due to all the Joker/Nolan Trilogy customs that were being made and then discussed in other threads, inevitably taking over those threads to the point where ppl who were interested in the original figure no longer wanted or felt comfortable discussing the figure the thread was made for. That's what got me to sell pretty much all my Nolan Trilogy stuff long ago. It was the InArt Joker and DX19 that got me to want to get back into the TDK stuff again.

But all the "this custom is better, no that custom is better, but they're all better than (insert manufacturer)" talk makes the dedicated figure thread no fun. Custom figures are usually (not always) going to be better simply b/c they cost more and have a more personal touch. If anyone feels this InArt figure isn't up to their personal standards, that fine, and there's truly nothing wrong with that, but why are you here in this thread then? There are (or rather were) ppl who are pretty happy with the InArt offering.

Don't get me wrong, I love to ooo and ahhh at amazing customs, I really do and what has been shown in this thread is truly amazing. But would prefer to do all that in it's own thread.

What's a hot toys to an Inart?
What's an Inart to a custom?
What's a custom to a non collector?

If people are going to talk about customs, do so in the customs section. Please keep this about InArt.
Agreed. I think the problem is that some don't get the traction in the custom section that is hoped for so it gets carried over where there's more ppl talking b/c it can be more easily inserted into a pre-existing thread with moving conversation.

Don't get me wrong, I love to ooo and ahhh at amazing customs, I really do and what has been shown in this thread is truly amazing. But would prefer to do all that in it's own thread.

Perhaps people should voice that discontent in the thread earlier then, rather than actively contribute to the very discussion they then state has had a (likely) negative effect on the thread?

Just an idea.

What's a hot toys to an Inart?
What's an Inart to a custom?
What's a custom to a non collector?
I'm not even sure what youre trying to get at.

The focus of this one is InArt so keep it about InArt. I'm not sure what so difficult about that

Perhaps people should voice that discontent in the thread earlier then, rather than actively contribute to the very discussion they then state has had a (likely) negative effect on the thread?

Just an idea.

Were all adults with self-control. I certainly dont need to tell another adult what to do

Just an idea.
Let's end it here. Wait for Inart to share more news.

Back