1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait until these start shipping out and we get in hand pics. This is really exciting for me since this will be the first 1/6th figure I'll be there to see the release and it being shipped out, since all the other figures i have are older ones or released just before i got into the hobby. So this is gonna be a special one for me.

Any idea why Onesitxhkit removed all the Inarts preorders from their website? I went looking for Gandalf and it's gone.

Kit realized he will be stocked with Jokors, Gondolfs, and Botmons. The only answer is custom pieces from Aries, Yunsil, Yuan, Yen, Peso, etc. Plus he's a drug lord and an alien.

Kit realized he will be stocked with Jokors, Gondolfs, and Botmons. The only answer is custom pieces from Aries, Yunsil, Yuan, Yen, Peso, etc. Plus he's a drug lord and an alien.

200.gif

Who this guy?? Naaaaww

😱 This reminds me when I bought a second (displayed) figure, I got a lot of misused sign of the previous owner. Dirt, Stain because the figure was never cleaned, badly torn seal tape, misplaced assesories, etc. But the top of all, there is one time I got a bonus of "funny hair", it was stuck inside the tray 🤮.

Btw, this thread move like 9-10 pages everytime I check. 😅

😱 This reminds me when I bought a second (displayed) figure, I got a lot of misused sign of the previous owner. Dirt, Stain because the figure was never cleaned, badly torn seal tape, misplaced assesories, etc. But the top of all, there is one time I got a bonus of "funny hair", it was stuck inside the tray 🤮.

Btw, this thread move like 9-10 pages everytime I check. 😅
What did you do 🤢

Back