1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoever’s running InArt needs to create a 3 year plan and stick to it. They seem to be very reactionary at times. Canceling figures here, announcing 1:12 figures there, this many figures in, still no Bale. Now possibly a 2.0 Ledger already because of HT & JND. They’re not attempting to do much to get from underneath “the company that made TDK Joker”.. Get your QC & lead times in check before you attempt Ledger again or we’ll be right here just the same.
I agree that making another Joker so fast is too reactionary to what others are doing, but 3 years is a looong time in product development.
In that time, customer needs and desires change, competition changes and adapts, the market and economy evolves, etc. Making a 3 year plan and not deviating from it doesn't make any sense in product development. Of course you need to have a clear vision and a roadmap for the future, but circumstances change constantly, to which you need to adapt.

I reckon Nick is secretly a JND employee! 😂

Tbf I'm some what looking forward to owning my 1st JND piece, really like that we've now got companies competing. Reminds me of when we had Enterbay and hot toys.

I agree that making another Joker so fast is too reactionary to what others are doing, but 3 years is a looong time in product development.
In that time, customer needs and desires change, competition changes and adapts, the market and economy evolves, etc. Making a 3 year plan and not deviating from it doesn't make any sense in product development. Of course you need to have a clear vision and a roadmap for the future, but circumstances change constantly, to which you need to adapt.
I don’t specifically mean a 3 year plan that your customers are even privy to necessarily. More akin to a physical road map on where you want your company to be in x time, what lines you genuinely want to see through without fail, what scale, etc. They’re all over the place currently and it will run them dry, they cannot produce at the level of Hot Toys yet are trying to anyways in their infancy. Random Dioramas, an odd one off Joker detonator, both Bale & Hathaway shown in 1:12 far before we’ll ever get them in 1:6, a Michael Jackson figure no one asked for that they were originally going to make a full stage for. They don’t seem to understand the market they’re in, they jumped in head first excited at the prospect of figures from all of these IPs they’ve been granted, only to slowly realize the majority of IPs they’ve been given, won’t sell at the prices they’ll ask. GoT & TWD are popular shows sure, but $500+ per figure for tv series isn’t reality.

really like that we've now got companies competing. Reminds me of when we had Enterbay and hot toys.
We can say anything we want about InArt, they might have QC and distribution issues, but they did something great for the community. They gave Hot Toys a kick under the butt to finally start upping their game instead of releasing iron man after iron man.

Last edited:
We can say everything we want about InArt, they might have QC and distribution issues, but they did something great for the community. They gave Hot Toys a kick under the butt to finally start upping their game instead of releasing iron man after iron man.
Yup. They lit a fire under HT's @ss and that's how people got Artisan. They changed the game for everyone.

“You see, the contract changed, and due to a meeting with RuPaul, WB allowed Joker in Sexy Nurse Drag to be a collectible now. Pay up, losers.”

I guess there’s the novelty of the nurse look since it’s never been officially done; but, other than that, I really don’t understand why so many ppl like that look. No hate, it’s just not for me
My goal is to collect every Ledger outfit. It would be really cool to have all four looks next to each other. Bank robber, purple coat, nurse and police.

I guess there’s the novelty of the nurse look since it’s never been officially done; but, other than that, I really don’t understand why so many ppl like that look. No hate, it’s just not for me
I don’t get it either. To me novelty wear out fast & will be people easier for to let go out of it. Don’t want something for the novelty of it. Waste of money & space.

We can say anything we want about InArt, they might have QC and distribution issues, but they did something great for the community. They gave Hot Toys a kick under the butt to finally start upping their game instead of releasing iron man after iron man.
Moving eyeballs in all their standard releases now not just dx

Back