1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No wonder Legolas wasn't shown... all resources have been diverted to JOKER 2.0

See you all in line :wave

YjVfg.gif

I’m on the side of not wanting this for a little while longer.

1-There are PLENTY of other characters they need to go through.
2-we have an existing PO (Joaquin Joker) with different tiered sets that may need some revisions with pricing. I’m sure they’re figuring out their options.
3-they need to secure more IPs to expand their portfolio beyond DC/WB

-A 2.0 THIS soon is redundant.

Personally I ain’t even mad at the prospect because of the potential: bank robber outfit, police disguise, interrogation make up portrait, more varied expressions and even more tiered selections- a 2 pack, 3 pack, ultimate elitist 4 pack…whatever it may be, possibilities are endless. Those alone get me hyped.

But They shouldn’t have this knee jerk reaction because of HT decent Joker, nor should they “panic” at JND’s. It’s almost becoming a **** measuring contest. To quote Alfred Borden from “The Prestige”…”It’s bloody boring!!”

Allow 1.0 owners a little more time to enjoy an already amazing figure, a figure they should be proud of, and focus on bringing that IA magic to other figures. No ones in a rush for ledger 2.0. Those that are in a rush…well they already have the gazillion figures and customs to fill that void. They’re not priority.

And besides, those that just don’t like 1.0 joker, let the other releases be a buffer so by the time InArt sorts out all of their kinks and are a full fledged company, apply ALL of that into a 2.0. That’ll make the 1.0 haters happy.

when the time is right, after another year or two, then show us that 2.0.

Batman/Bruce Wayne, S.Kyle, Commissioner Gordon, Harvey, Ras muthaeffin Al Ghul…THOSE are priority. NOT ledger joker.
It’s a dick measuring contest. Not almost. It is.

Disliking a figure and not being oblivious to all of its flaws is not being a “hater”. If you’ve had no prior experience with Ledger’s Joker besides the DX11, it’s knock off counterparts, or just don’t fancy the character enough then I can see why you enjoy their attempt. I want screen accuracy so if that means pointing out all of the flaws to have a better trained eye then so be it.

Disliking a figure and not being oblivious to all of its flaws is not being a “hater”. If you’ve had no prior experience with Ledger’s Joker besides the DX11, it’s knock off counterparts, or just don’t fancy the character enough then I can see why you enjoy their attempt. I want screen accuracy so if that means pointing out all of the flaws to have a better trained eye then so be it.

Again, it wasn’t aimed at you. I just used the term ‘hater’ to sum up the members here that have been vocal about their dislike for InArts Joker. I represent the other side that is perfectly happy to own a fine looking figure.

As I always say in my reviews, NO FIGURE is perfect. It’s just not possible. You can come close…but I don’t have the time to seek out the unattainable nor do I care to. Certain collectors draw the line somewhere. Your desire for perfection doesn’t make you more of a collector than I, nor does my satiated appetite for ‘almost perfect’ make me more of a collector than you. We all have our own unique perspectives.

So in the end, I don’t think you’re ‘starved’ for yet another Ledger Joker just yet. None of us are. Give other characters that need a fine looking figure a chance first. Ledger can wait. The fans aren’t going anywhere.

I’m on the side of not wanting this for a little while longer.

1-There are PLENTY of other characters they need to go through.
It's almost not worth discussing because it's almost certainly made up, but this is the thing, right here. Even as a guy who wants all the Batman crap he can get, please, I am begging these companies to do something other than Star Wars, Marvel, and Batman. I am begging.

That said, I'd buy a battle damaged Battinson in a second.

the sculpts don’t have a lot of texture yet.
Genuine question-is the only Inart figure you’ve owned their Joker? I agree the joker didn’t have a whole lot of skin texture, but I would put it at the same level of Hot Toys skin texture. Their releases since can prove that statement to be demonstrably false.

Totally agree that a 2.0 now would be too soon. Especially, like you said, before they have even released a 1.0 of Bale as Batman.

It's almost not worth discussing because it's almost certainly made up, but this is the thing, right here. Even as a guy who wants all the Batman crap he can get, please, I am begging these companies to do something other than Star Wars, Marvel, and Batman. I am begging.

That said, I'd buy a battle damaged Battinson in a second.
I didn't make this up btw.

Nah I don’t think he’s implying YOU made it up. He’s saying it sounds made up in general. It could’ve been ‘made up’ from the Chinese message boards or socials.

Nah I don’t think he’s implying YOU made it up. He’s saying it sounds made up in general. It could’ve been ‘made up’ from the Chinese message boards or socials.
Oh I see ! Well that's a possibility of course. Personally I have good reasons to believe it's true, but risk 0 doesn't exist with rumors.

Time will tell ! 😁

Genuine question-is the only Inart figure you’ve owned their Joker? I agree the joker didn’t have a whole lot of skin texture, but I would put it at the same level of Hot Toys skin texture. Their releases since can prove that statement to be demonstrably false.

Totally agree that a 2.0 now would be too soon. Especially, like you said, before they have even released a 1.0 of Bale as Batman.

The texture is just fine.

IMG_1376.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 10.33.10 PM.jpeg

IMG_3107.png

Back