1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do so many people pose their Joker looking down because... he looks more real that way?

I like to see his face.
IMG_1553.jpeg

I know this is a custom sculpt and no this isn’t my dirty ass finger nails 🤣 but this to me is the greatest pose I’ve seen on the InArt Joker. It’s just screams TDK to me 🔥

View attachment 717257
I know this is a custom sculpt and no this isn’t my dirty ass finger nails 🤣 but this to me is the greatest pose I’ve seen on the InArt Joker. It’s just screams TDK to me 🔥
That’s not custom sculpt. That’s inart sculpt repainted (a lot better than inart did) and re rooted.

Do so many people pose their Joker looking down because... he looks more real that way?

I like to see his face.
I guess I like his head angled down. It’s evocative of the character and his infamous hunchback. I have the eyes positioned up, so it’s not like he’s looking down on the floor lmao, although it’s hard to tell based off my pic.

But to your point, does it look more real? If so, isn’t that better?
5801CC27-E0E9-4A44-8166-E8B4097D1546.jpeg
37E65763-AC3D-4E99-AAE3-282A009F88C7.jpeg

3762C508-2083-4169-8EB2-6B58EED9085C.jpeg
B052141F-E5C2-4553-B77B-65DF3EBC2DE1.jpeg
A29F2408-4283-49AF-989E-E8FD0B99EE56.jpeg

285F1C02-269C-48F5-9CA8-E7BF043A48B0.jpeg
10047A10-A2D8-414D-9230-8EEB7336E997.jpeg
3080DEF7-2D90-4870-8B00-15E8B5AC76DD.png

I like to see his face.
1.) The inart sculpt doesn’t look good with the head upright. Big reason is the eyes. Wish they did sculpted. At the end of day people are going display it when it looks it’s best. Some people go overboard though & have him looking straight on the ground.

2.) Generally he a bit hunched over posture w/his head looking down.

Heath looks great doing it. No one's doll does.

Because they didn't angle the cut on the neck to properly accommodate a 'hunch' look while still having Joker be able to look at camera.

Truth is, most people just over-exaggerate the "looking down". If you're gonna pose him like that, then do what Nolan did and put your camera lower for pictures. Dammit.

Well to be fair, what more can be said in this thread in it’s entirety? Other than comparing it to what comes after? This release has come and gone going on two years now. I swear it’s like some of the InArt train doesn’t want there to ever be a better Ledger, better Pattinson, better Phoenix.. News flash, figures get outdated..

Your wallet’s feelings have no say in the matter, just because you buy this release doesn’t mean you’ll have the best of the best for as long a term you deem fit, get real.

I don’t care who gives us the best Ledger ever, get it done, yesterday.

There’s a bit of that unnecessary aggression again.

Nick, just chill man.

I never implied nothing better CAN’T come out. I never implied nothing can’t top InArt. how did you interpret my post that way?

I’m sure it’ll be topped someday. One would have to be a fool to never consider that. However I just don’t see it happening NOW. HT, JND…they’re just not it for me. Maybe they are to YOU.

Once again, Not for me.

this topping of InArt’s Ledger Joker has not happened YET. You feel it has, COOL. I respectfully disagree.

Joaquin’s Joker by both companies look VERY similar that you show them side by side with no logo representing their respective companies, MANY would have a hard time differentiating the two. BOTH look amazing.

I PO’d InArt’s 2 figure set. Did HT version TOP InArt’s to the point I want to reach out to Kit and cancel? NO. Does HT version look substantially better than InArt’s that I’m going to get it? NO. Because InArt’s version TO ME is amazing as is and better value. In terms of Joaquin’s Joker in full outfit between both companies, people can’t go wrong with either one. We, the consumer wins.

I sincerely hope you get the perfect ledger joker in the future. Be it mass produced or custom made.

Heath looks great doing it. No one's doll does.

Because they didn't angle the cut on the neck to properly accommodate a 'hunch' look while still having Joker be able to look at camera.

Truth is, most people just over-exaggerate the "looking down". If you're gonna pose him like that, then do what Nolan did and put your camera lower for pictures. Dammit.

IMG_2976.png

Why don’t you ever @ ppl?

And we can’t all be amazing cinematographers like the pros lol.

Don’t mind the hair.

I’ve been meaning to take better photos of this piece but I never do it because I’d like to do the hair mod but haven’t mustered the courage to do it.

E6A856EF-B4DE-44A4-84D6-3825022AACDE.jpeg
1A6A590D-519B-4051-B7E3-346BCBEF67A3.jpeg
5FB9BB20-336D-48BB-87AC-5D2DF76B8D9F.jpeg
12F75769-1929-45E5-BBD1-1BDBA2A41D13.jpeg

This was the best I ever got mine to look, no mods just futzing. While I do believe the rooted would allow this to look even better, it’s just not where I want it.

Though I must give praise to everything under the coat, I know it’s not all super accurate but I love the tailoring of the blazer, waistcoat, and pants. The button up is pretty iffy as it’s not secured in the front by anything.

I welcome more if we get the perfect product. While it will be hypocritical regardless, I hope Inart takes the approach they said they would, if not doing “2.0s” after they do this ledger. Hopefully we’re able to make it the PERFECT Ledger. Time shall tell.

Attachments

• IMG_2295.jpeg
    IMG_2295.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Also on another note, me and you have had an argument before in a different thread over something childish and we never spoke or commented on anything of each other’s afterward which I think is pretty silly of us both. Glad you commented on my post here because honestly it’s better to just be friends with everyone in this forum as we all have similar tastes and likings in such a great hobby which I’m happy to share my opinions and listen to everyone else’s too. ✌🏽

I had completely forgotten about that lol, sorry about that bro, we all get worked up over our dolls on here, it got the better of us :ROFLMAO: All is good.

Back